SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 27-02-09, 09:11 AM   #1
plowsie

Default The what you doing at the weekend thread...sponsored by 2 KeithD's and an admittedly feminine Quiff.

Prizes to be claimed at the end of the century...
Old 27-02-09, 09:18 AM   #2
lily

Default Re: The what you doing at the weekend thread...sponsored by 2 KeithD's and an admittedly feminine Quiff.

Friday night and Saturday - Hovis time!!!!!! Woooooo Hovis is coming to visit us!

Sunday- going to see the choir master to pick hymns and music for the wedding.

PS: like the sponsership!
Old 27-02-09, 09:24 AM   #3
DMC

Default Re: The what you doing at the weekend thread...sponsored by 2 KeithD's and an admittedly feminine Quiff.

Friday Arvo - Off to the Pie Factory in Tipton for beer & pie

Friday Eve - May go and ganders at the new R1 (& possibly more beer)

Sat - Bike cleaning

Sun - Hopefully out for a spin

PS. Can someone choose me a pie, am torn between the 100% Bullocks & the Bob Marley

http://www.madorourkes.com/menus/Main%20Menu.pdf
Old 27-02-09, 09:27 AM   #4
Berlin

Friday night, take the dog for a walk along the river.

Saturday Biking all day over to Devils Bridge, back via Hartside with PunyXpress

Sunday, teaching someone to fly fish then off to Squires cafe to meet up with the Penine Massive.

Its going to be a GOOOOOD weekend

Now you watch it'll rain!

C
Old 27-02-09, 09:40 AM   #5
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Today nephew coming, so cute 2 yr old, house be like a hurricane hit it when hes gone
Tomorrow, Off to Cat n fiddle to see the Gladys ghey bike, and see G33ks new chain
Sunday, Squires and more bikes

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-09, 09:42 AM   #6
missyburd

Off to Bangor this evening and there all weekend, participating in a spot of cannon-netting
Old 27-02-09, 09:46 AM   #7
lily

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC View Post
Friday Arvo - Off to the Pie Factory in Tipton for beer & pie

PS. Can someone choose me a pie, am torn between the 100% Bullocks & the Bob Marley

http://www.madorourkes.com/menus/Main%20Menu.pdf
My parents have always spoke about the Pie Factory and said i should go........ May invesigate this!
Old 27-02-09, 09:55 AM   #8
keithd

wooo infamy at last...

sporadic outbreaks of working will take place over the weekend, however the highlight of t'weekend is:-

saturday afternoon - drink teh lager drinks, go watch saints vs cardiff, more lagers after
saturday evening - gig. going to watch two tribute bands re-order and the smyths. no prizes for guessing who they cover....

sunday - hang out me įrse all day
Old 27-02-09, 10:01 AM   #9
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithd View Post
wooo infamy at last...
There is only one...

I was struggling for a title though...

Friday night - sit at home with the missus and generally do fack all.
Saturday - Up to brum for family meal, stay the night
Sunday - Come back at whatever time. Go and catch Jester down Silverstonage, have a natter and coffee. Go home, scratch myself and admit that my job really sucks and I need a new life.

Old 27-02-09, 10:17 AM   #10
Dappa D

friday night...curry...(as always)....

sat day..take little man to the park/feed ducks then take him too his nans...for 2 nights woooooo!

sat night..me and the mrs gettin messy at the club below and will be recovering sunday and monday (both off work).....very excited as not been clubbing together since little man was born...

Quote:
Battlegrounds Presents:
DRUM DISCIPLES VS WRONG MUSIC VS AUDIO ASYLUM

Yes folks get your dancing shoes on and get ready to have a mega rave up! on February 28th, 3 of Bristol biggest underground nights join forces at Motion Skate Park! to create Battegrounds PT.1 Wrong Music, Drum Disciples and Audio Asylum go head to head! Drum Disciples/ Jungle Clone will be the first to host the Ramp Room, Audio Asylum in the Tunnel and Wrong Music in the Cave!

AUDIO ASYLUM, DRUM DISCIPLES/JUNGLE CLONE AND WRONG MUSIC PRESENTS.....

BATTLEGROUNDS PT.1@ Motion Skate Park BEHIND TEMPLE MEADS STATION

RAMP ROOM:
DRUM DISCIPLES/JUNGLE CLONE
(DRUM N BASS/JUNGLE)

REMARC
BIZZY B (BIRTHDAY SET)
THE SECT
POISON
Haywire
Alkemy
L X P
Mattycore
Ironeside
Fukone

TUNNEL:
AUDIO ASYLUM
(HARD TECHNO/ACID TECHNO)

DDR (LIVE)
GEEZER (RAW SET)
ALEX CALVER
LYNDON[AUS]
Groove
Jimige
Oli Brand
El Bruto
Luke my son

CAVE:
WRONG MUSIC
(WRONGCORE MEGAMASHUP)

****MAT
(ONE FOOT IN THE RAVE NEW TOUR LAUNCH)
EBOLA
LADYSCRAPER
JUDITH PRIEST
PARASITE

Demon Cabbage
The Fez
Tripledot
DJ Wrong Music
+ Special Guests

TIMES: 10PM TILL 6AM , BBQ and LIVE GRAFFITI BATTLE!

EXTRA SOUNDS: THE NIGHT BOASTS OVER A COMBINED 75K VOID/FUNKTION ONE SOUNDSYSTEMS TWEAKED TO SUIT, STUNNING VISUALS & LAZER SHOWS , MASSIVE OUTDOOR RIVERSIDE AREA WITH REGGAE/ROOTS/DUBS AND MORE FROM THE ORIGINAL DJ DREDITOR ARMED WITH HIS DEADLY ARRAY OF MEGAPHONETASTICTURNTABLISM TO KEEP YA SHAKIN IN THE COLD! EXPECT A MAZE OF PROJECTED IMAGE FOR THE ULTIMATE AUDIO AND VISUAL EXPERIENCE...