SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Racing and Paddock Chat The latest news, talk, and gossip from the world of bike racing, you can also discuss track days here too.

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-06, 11:55 AM   #11
Warren

suprised mr henry hasnt posted in this thread yet. i expected him to move in here.

Old 26-02-06, 07:45 PM   #12
Cloggsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmiccharlie
But now got a reason to get some video tapes
I've just got Sky+ and its awesome... No more tapes - EVER

Think I might have to invest in a DVD recorder for my tele though, to keep stuff off of my sky+

Old 26-02-06, 11:27 PM   #13
Peter Henry

Well folks this is a great move! Our own little den to shoot the breeze about racing. I thought I would let you guys carry in the boxes and arrange the furnishings before commencing in the chat!

WSB round 1? Absolutely brill and a bonus for me is that this year one of the main Spanish channels is covering them live...so it's a early/late sit up next saturday night to watch the Phillip Island races.

Topcat....I think we will be spoiled this year as both WSB and BSB will be extremely competitive and my hunch is that Rossi's party is well and truly over in Moto GP. I agree still a little work to be done by Bridgestone as it is they that are holding back the awesome GP6 at the moment. Trust me though the Boys from Bologna will be well in the running this season!

Old 27-02-06, 09:38 AM   #14
Scooby Drew

I dinnae get any satellite coverage

Old 27-02-06, 09:44 AM   #15
jonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Drew
This also means that you don't have to put up with commercial breaks, channel idents and all the other total sh*te that happens every 30 seconds . I'm honestly thinking about just watching BBC2 and if it ain't on there I'm not going to bother.

Old 27-02-06, 12:43 PM   #16
cosmiccharlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloggsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmiccharlie
But now got a reason to get some video tapes
I've just got Sky+ and its awesome... No more tapes - EVER

Think I might have to invest in a DVD recorder for my tele though, to keep stuff off of my sky+
Bah humbug there is always one isnt there

Old 27-02-06, 01:49 PM   #17
Scooby Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy
Quote:
This also means that you don't have to put up with commercial breaks, channel idents and all the other total sh*te that happens every 30 seconds . I'm honestly thinking about just watching BBC2 and if it ain't on there I'm not going to bother.

Unfortunately terrestrial aint doing it this year. There has been a lot of moaning about ITV having BSB this year but people forget that not everybody has SKY...

Old 27-02-06, 06:29 PM   #18
kinesin

Quote:
Unfortunately terrestrial aint doing it this year. There has been a lot of moaning about ITV having BSB this year but people forget that not everybody has SKY...
Eurosport is available of Top-up-TV for £7.99/month via freeview, so that one way to get the races. I'm know that this weekend was on Eurosport 2, due to the olympics - but normally they will be on Eurosport1. Just grab a freeview box with a TUT slot.

Depending on how my homebrew PVR/freeview/eurosport box comes along. I'm planning on getting the races all online via bit-torrent.

Old 27-02-06, 07:07 PM   #19
Scoobs
Vipers Pillion Bitch
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesin
I'm planning on getting the races all online via bit-torrent.
Well bloody hurry up then. I'm waiting!

Old 27-02-06, 07:15 PM   #20
kinesin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesin
I'm planning on getting the races all online via bit-torrent.
Well bloody hurry up then. I'm waiting!
When I say all.. I mean the MotoGP - tho the WSB races were cracking!!

Closed Thread