SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 31-03-07, 07:23 PM   #1
fat_brstd

Default 99 s parts, round 2

Here are some more parts from my 99 sv650s which I am in the process of braking. The bike was in a front end smash with the side of a car and is a category c write off because repairs where going to cost two and half grand. The bike had 17854 miles on it and was in pretty good condition. All prices DO NOT include postage but I will only charge you what royal mail charges me. People are more than welcome to come and collect parts if they want and I will even chuck in a free cup of tea and a biscuit. The bike and the parts are currently being stored in my parents garage in Chesham Bois in Buckinghamshire. I live in High Wycombe so if that’s easier for people to collect from then I can take stuff over to my house providing I can move it on my bike as I don’t have a car. I will also deliver locally if I can do it on my bike but will ask for a cup of tea for the effort.

I have had some people asking about postage to other countries and so far it has all been prohibitively expensive, it was going to cost £25 to post a pillion seat to Norway! This means that unless you are going after something which is worth a bit and is not very heavy I wouldn’t bother because the postage is just going to make it too expensive to be worth it.

If you want more than one part I will post them all together and will knock money off if you want say both the disks and the callipers etc. I am open to haggling because its all got to go so I can get myself a nice new bike.

Now for the parts, please click the pics for 640*480 sized ones.

Please post in this thread, send me a pm or email me on fat_brstd@yahoo.com I will accept paypal but if your collecting then please pay cash cause its easier. I try check the forum every day and will endever to get back to people as quickly as possible.

Stock undertray with indicators with wires and number plate light with wires - £15 as i have now sold the indicators

Tank which has a couple of marks on it and could do with a new tank protector as the one on it is getting pretty tatty. Note this is currently half full of fuel so pick up would be preferred but I guess I could drain it and post it. - £50 - sold

Stock down pipes which have been cut to allow the fitment of an after market exhaust (it had a high level remus grand prix on it when I got it) - £15 - SOLD

Stock end can which had been cut to allow the remus end to be fitted - £10 - or have with the down pipes for £20 for both of them - SOLD

Air box with what I think is a stock filter but I am not sure - £15

What I think is the speedo reading bit. It came off the front of the bike and I think it’s the bit which measures your speed but don’t take my word for it - £5

Fully working set of clocks which I am not willing to separate as the wiring is way to complicated for me to work out what’s going on and I am only going to screw it up - £25 - SOLD

Rear wheel with disk and sprocket, the tire is pretty tired and doesn’t have much life left in it (I was planning to replace it within 1000 miles maybe sooner) the sprocket seems fine no major damage but I don’t have any idea how old it is or how many miles its covered as it is the one that was on it when I got the bike. - £70

Also comes with the axle

Rear sub frame not bent and with bolts, may be able to take rear light off if someone wants it on its own and the light has wires and connector - £30

Rear cowling unit some marks where seat rubbed, these cant be seen when fitted to the bike as the seat is in the way - £45 - sold

Pillion seat - £20

Main seat - £25 - Provisionally sold

Front disks in good condition, I believe they are the original ones that the bike came with come with the bolts to fit the wheel - £100 - SOLD

Front brake system, both callipers, pads, hoses, reservoir and lever. Pads are in pretty good nick. - £80

Rear brake system, callipers, pads, hoses and reservoir. Pads are less than 1000 miles old - £40

Rear brake peddle - 20 - sold

Gear change peddle - 20 - SOLD

Pillion foot pegs - £20 - SOLD

Stock front indicators with wires and connectors - £10 - SOLD

Dark smoked screen - £15 - SOLD

Stock clip ons - £20

thanks for looking guys

Last edited by fat_brstd; 19-06-07 at 11:55 AM. Reason: updating whats gone
Old 31-03-07, 07:29 PM   #2
husky03
Mega Poster

Default Re: 99 s parts, round 2

pm'd
husky
husky03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-07, 10:46 AM   #3
BOFH

You have pm's
Cheers
Old 01-04-07, 11:58 AM   #4
trudd

pm sent.
Cheers
Old 01-04-07, 09:38 PM   #5
coldtyres

pm sent
Cheers Ryan
coldtyres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-07, 06:56 AM   #6
Stevesvdr

Hello mate - did you get my message about the gearlever and indicators ? been away for a few days and o have no email so just wondered if you got my address and email address.

Thanks

Steve
Old 09-04-07, 03:37 PM   #7
fat_brstd

hey guys sorry for the delay ive been in bed the last week and a half so ive only just managed to get back to you. There are pm's for the people who asked me about stuff.

cheers and bump
Old 11-04-07, 04:01 PM   #8
svryanpompy

im after the two bolts what hold the main seat on if your up for selling for acouple £'s
Old 11-04-07, 05:27 PM   #9
fat_brstd

Quote:
Originally Posted by svryanpompy View Post
im after the two bolts what hold the main seat on if your up for selling for acouple £'s
hello mate, ive got a buyer for the seat and ive asked him if he wants the bolts included or not, if he doesnt then you can have them no problem, im pretty sure they are pretty normal bolts, nothing special.

ill get back to you when i know.
Old 11-04-07, 08:16 PM   #10
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

aye up- u aint got the 2 litltle oblong rubbers that sit under the tank at the side have you ? and sit on the frame ... ??