SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 14-11-18, 03:03 PM   #1
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default For Sale OPPO BDP93EU

I’m posting this up just in case any members fancy it.

Those that are into their HiFi and or AV equipment know how good this 3D bluray player is. When new they cost around £500 and are still considered very very good.
I would rather this was sold to a forum member rather than put on ebay.

Condition I would say is good with only very few very slight marks. It will come in its original box with everything I got with it including the wifi dongle. Now for the best bit, this player has never been updated so still plays ISO files via usb drives.

CBA taking a pic but I’m sure a search on the net will give you reviews and pics.

SOLD AS IS NO RETURNS. I’m not wasting my time and effort on someone who buys this then decides they don’t want it due to “impulse buying” if you buy it its yours.

£100 including P&P within the UK using Hermes. These go for much more on ebay.

Mods, If this post is not appropriate then please feel free to remove it.
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-18, 04:01 PM   #2
Bibio
Mega Poster

Default Re: For Sale OPPO BDP93EU

Sold elsewhere
Bibio is offline   Reply With Quote