SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 29-11-10, 07:42 PM   #1
muzikill
Mega Poster

Default Snow day?

Wondering what everyone did today if you had the day off!

Spent half of it digging the cage out then the council came in with a digger! - got to meet some neighbours i didnt know, due to helping each other with the snow removal!

To add, there really are some terrbile drivers out there. The first ones being those who even tried to go to work where i live & those who haven't a clue how to drive in the snow. They didnt know that revving the car in first gear would dig them in & rocking the car helps!
K3 Job c.v: Engine:remove/split/rebuild/refit. Replace:Gearbox,Fuel pump,Gaskets. Piston clean,rings. Overhaul:Throttle body,Injectors,Brakes,Forks. Remove/refit:Exhaust,Radiator,Oil cooler,Throttle,Air filter,Tank. Replace: Oil,Coolant,grease,brake hoses & bleed.
muzikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-10, 07:55 PM   #2
StuL

Default Re: Snow day?

Stayed at home, removed the battery from the SV and worked on my college projects. I've given up on digging now as it seems as soon as I put the shovel down it bloomin snows again.