SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 03-06-19, 09:48 PM   #1
Heorot

Default Jammed gear change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heorot View Post
I hate gravel. I came off on Saturday because of gravel at a junction. Fortunately, it was at less than walking pace but it still hurts when a 200kg bike lands on your leg.
Further to my post in Gripe of the Day. I went to ride the bike today and it wouldn't start in neutral. Then it wouldn't go into 1st. Struggled to get it into 2nd but at least it started. Once it was running, I can select any gear but as soon as the engine is switched off it won't go into 1st. It looks like the gear changer hit the ground when the bike went over even though the crash bung took the brunt.

Honda 125 CG blown engine Gone to the great mechanic in the sky
Naked SV650 K3 in Silver
Heorot is offline   Reply With Quote