SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 08-11-06, 08:21 PM   #1
hovis

Default anyone out this sat 25-11-06(date edit)

as above?
Old 17-11-06, 09:47 AM   #2
hovis

only 1 day to go
Old 17-11-06, 10:13 AM   #3
the white rabbit

Not in the area this weekend I'm afraid
Old 17-11-06, 08:38 PM   #4
Baldyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuffy
Kids this weekend, did go out sunday though...spur of the moment thing, went to foxies diner (mahoosive bacon butties ) near abingdon, probably 150/200 bikes up there, then off to Reading through some nice twitie sweepy roads, back through newbury, hungerford n avebury, all in all about a 100 mile jaunt, if i plan on doing it again i'll post something up.
If anyones up for a blast to Foxies this Sun morning (or any sunny Sunday 0900 ish blast) then let me know. Its just such a good route, especially early on a Sunday AND there's always the reward of a fry up to look forward to as well \/
Old 17-11-06, 08:41 PM   #5
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldyman
Quote:
Kids this weekend, did go out sunday though...spur of the moment thing, went to foxies diner (mahoosive bacon butties ) near abingdon, probably 150/200 bikes up there, then off to Reading through some nice twitie sweepy roads, back through newbury, hungerford n avebury, all in all about a 100 mile jaunt, if i plan on doing it again i'll post something up.
If anyones up for a blast to Foxies this Sun morning (or any sunny Sunday 0900 ish blast) then let me know. Its just such a good route, especially early on a Sunday AND there's always the reward of a fry up to look forward to as well \/
wheres foxies?
Old 17-11-06, 08:47 PM   #6
Baldyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovi5
Quote:
Quote:
wheres foxies?

Old 17-11-06, 08:58 PM   #7
hovis

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hovi5
Quote:
Quote:
wheres foxies?

wheres ABINGDON

where???? OXFORD BIT FAR FOR ME IN THIS WEATHER
Old 17-11-06, 09:17 PM   #8
Baldyman

Multimap says it should be here

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.c...&addr3=&addr1=
Old 17-11-06, 10:39 PM   #9
hovis

yeah, found it
Old 19-11-06, 12:34 AM   #10
Beenz

Took a blat up to the midlands to see an old buddy who's just got a blue SVS pointy today, popped in to see me dad n all. Got rained on on the way there, roads are dodgy with wet fallen leaves and some peeps are taking the pi$$ with spilt diesel on roundabouts, could smell the stuff as you rode past it. Oh and got rained on on the way home too. Still enjoyed it though.

Quote:
Quote:
Not been to Foxes diner, sound like a pretty good idea, unfortunately I've a photo shoot this Sunday so cannot do this one this week.