SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2009 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2009 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 04-08-09, 11:07 PM   #1
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Spidey's pics

Ok i know there was a photo thread somewhere but i cant see it now for some reason. So here are my few pics from the great weekend we had.

Big Bear in his Big Gay Chair

A romantic fish n chip dinner in the warm glow of a bike headlight, how very cool.

The nice atmosphere is entirely ruined by the addition of a flash. D'oh!

2 strange objects dancing in the firelight...just before i got a slap off the strange one on the right

Paul 6th looks longingly, or is that drunkenly, into Bears eyes.

And promptly offers him a slap if he touches him there again

The love-fest that is the AR. ManxMatt, Paul & Bear

TazDaz & Rictus listening to something up over there by the looks of it. I dunno, i was a little drunk by this point.

The infamous, the one, the only...ladles and jellyspoons i give you Misss Gracie of Pants.

The "i'm always ready for a pic" boy is about to tell me something i think. Can anyone lip read?

TazDaz, Rictus & Bluefishman(i think??? I was a little drink so sorry if that wasn't your name)

Furry Ginger One and The Boy Who is Always Ready...surprisingly not ready for a pic

And finally, he's ready

I honestly thought Girth would be bright enough to not need a flash

And then i got a flash

And Bear copped a feel...of course.

Some classy looking bird i met in a dark corner, i thought she was the one till i spotted the pint in her hand. Went right off her after that.

Errrrm, okaaaay. This is what the rest of the field looked like from the fire end i think.

Have i accidentally caught the aftermath of the infamous Hovis Knocked Out By A Beer Can Episode?

Chris numbers attempting some auto-erotic asphyxiation

Girth, Leedsmat(?), Manxmatt(?), Paul 6th, Widepants & Hovis.

Hovis decideds his bed is just too far to walk to..

And the chair and hat combo will do well enough right now.

Or perhaps a nice lie down will do the trick.

Sunday morning now and what a great sight. For some reason i really wanted to have a wanted poster of myself to give the sherrif so she could take me away.

Ermm, i swear the camera was finding it hard to focus, nthing to do with me having shaky hands or Treacle laughing at me cos i kept failing to take the photo.

Cowgirl/ Sherrif Cazza wonders where her chauffer has gotten to.

Again the camera fails...nothing to do with me heavy breathing all over the lens, oh no.

Cowgirl Cazza The Stunner. How the hell does she look so good on a sunday morning after a heavy saturday night?

And finally....The Soho Massive ready to ride back into the smoke.

Just posting these has made me wish we were all back there again, thanks to everyone for everything. All the nice peeps i met made the weekend for me
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 12:28 AM   #2
chris8886
Mega Poster

Default Re: Spidey's pics

what the hell was i doing when you took that picture of me agaisnt that clear plastic? i'm struggling to recall it
Daytona 675: Arrow can (with a baffle that's gone missing in action....), quickshifter, shorty levers, custom paintjob
chris8886 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 12:32 AM   #3
rictus01
Mega Poster

Zig you're a star mate, I never knew they still made box brownies..........
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-09, 12:35 AM   #4
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I had my special techniques emplyed on some of those mark, i kow you're secretly impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris8886 View Post
what the hell was i doing when you took that picture of me agaisnt that clear plastic? i'm struggling to recall it
Exactly what the title says mate
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 05-08-09, 12:38 AM   #5
rictus01
Mega Poster

obviously way above me mate, I can only manage that by accident.....
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
Old 05-08-09, 12:40 AM   #6
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

you know how a good stuntman can make it "look" like a real accident. Only a daring photographer can make em "look" so bad.

Last edited by Spiderman; 05-08-09 at 12:53 AM.
Old 05-08-09, 12:44 AM   #7
rictus01
Mega Poster

although I will admit Caz looks pretty stunning in some of those*

*however subject and costume help greatly

Cheers Mark.
Old 05-08-09, 12:51 AM   #8
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

somehow composition dont really matte when Cazzas sat on a bike dressed as a cowgirl, does it?
Old 05-08-09, 12:56 AM   #9
rictus01
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
somehow composition dont really matte when Cazzas sat on a bike dressed as a cowgirl, does it?
Oh there was a bike in the shot, hang on I'll have to go back and have a look.........

Edit: Yes yes so there was, well I never........

Last edited by rictus01; 05-08-09 at 12:57 AM.
Old 05-08-09, 08:47 AM   #10
BernardBikerchick

superb pics sooooooooooooooo jealous gutted to have missed it all !