SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 23-05-09, 11:50 PM   #1
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default pics from Donnington .. bikes and KTM 2 seater jobby and KTM bikes etc..

So me n Mand and Mr Uki went off to Donnington today nice n hot and some good practice sessions.. a few pics here.. rest on link to my photobucket at bottom..

Niiiiiceee opinions ?

cool registration eh....

back end of a KTM niice.. !

Back end of a bus AKA Mr Uki himself..... lol.. and some woman in white glasses behind- yum yum yum..

ucket.com/albums/b326/sigourneysbeaver/rest%20of%20dony/DSCF6148.jpg[/IMG]

me liked this one best.

Last edited by Quiff Wichard; 23-05-09 at 11:53 PM.
Quiff Wichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-09, 11:52 PM   #2
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

Default Re: pics from Donnington .. bikes and KTM 2 seater jobby and KTM bikes etc..

oh yea... whats yer opinions on the tax disc inside that KTM car. hmmmm legal? but where else can it go eh?
Old 23-05-09, 11:54 PM   #3
jamesterror

Default Re: pics from Donnington .. bikes and KTM 2 seater jobby and KTM bikes etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiff Wichard View Post
oh yea... whats yer opinions on the tax disc inside that KTM car. hmmmm legal? but where else can it go eh?
Mines under my seat on the bike so..

Some nice pics there , hopefully going Monday if weather is alright!
jamesterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-09, 12:09 AM   #4
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

ok a few of the best of knee downs and such.. aint got a clue if any of em are famous or not.. me just enjoyed looking and listening and moochin round the paddock and the lovely motor homes.. tis another world..

so whats this bike.?? I am a bit rubbish wen it comes 2 bike spottin.. it looks a bit odd..

I like this one- all the diff angles.

yellow flags out on last lap lots as 80% of the bikes stopped here just after a corner to I assume practice their starts.. it seemed that way anyway - can anyone shed light on it..

oh then after a good day got back to my bike to find someone had parked this next to it.. me - jealous? never.. dont liek the red seat though..

and this old un reminded me of Barry Sheene? why wud that be?

serious is it a sheene colour way?

rest of and all these again are here >>>>

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...dony/?start=80

Last edited by Richie; 24-05-09 at 07:59 AM.
Quiff Wichard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-09, 01:07 AM   #5
missyburd

What, no pics of the Quiffmeister himself? I am sorely disappointed! Or is it just that Mandy makes the better model

Great pics though Dave, that KTM is the bizness lol
Old 24-05-09, 01:13 AM   #6
Quiff Wichard
Mega Poster

get to bed!

NOPE- NONE OF ME !

went the hairdressers- specifically said just a slight trim and chip in to it to re style.. she seemed to have heard me say "I am joining the marines tommorow so cut it all off. ! so no pics of me for a while..

I was chuffed with some of these until.. on the advice of Mr Uki I went to the bsb site and looked and some of the top amateurs pic posts on there- OMG- awesome.. I am giving up takin pics.. or gettin me a digi SLR. !!
Old 24-05-09, 01:20 AM   #7
missyburd

Quote:
or gettin me a digi SLR. !!
Get me one while you're at it

They're pretty good pics tbf, considering tis just a little digi you're using. And don't worry about the lack of hair, heaven knows but some people find that attractive...I wouldn't know...#cough#YC baldilocks#cough#

Least you has the weather for it!
Old 24-05-09, 07:30 AM   #8
rob13

I might get myself there for the race on Monday Quiff, looks like you were shooting the supersports there as You've captured the likes of Hudson Kennaugh, Dan Linfoot and John McGuinness.

I am also after a Digi SLR, Canon 450D to be precise with a 70-300mm lens so I can capture some better shots. The Panasonic is ok, but its far from ideal for taking motorsport.
Old 24-05-09, 08:02 AM   #9
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

Smashing Photos Quiff,
Holly (my daughter) and I saw one of the KTM X-Bows on the way to Guides on Friday.
weired looking thing, probabley some footballers play thing, they were wearing matching KTM Lethers and Orange Helmets.
Old 24-05-09, 09:11 AM   #10
Thingus

Quote:

Am i the only one?

It's the only reason i couldn't ever buy one.