SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Photos Place your images here. There's also a "U" rating so please respect this.

Old 25-03-08, 03:51 PM   #1
sv_rider1990

Default American Bikes from ages ago, Weekend Clean of bike and 2 day trip to cornwall with my old man

Thought some of you guys maybe interested of some bikes that i took photos of from florida back in the summer???

Very nice in my Opinion......

Custom Suzuki Hyabusa :P

Orange Honda Goldwing i am liking that colour actually lol!

Now on to my nice clean bike before the journey down to cornwall......

My new Yoke Cover does the job...

First time i've touched the downpipe not bad for the first attempt..... maybe i'll get my gf to have ago shes good at rubbing things lol!!!

New much debated Xenon Bulbs....

I was pleased with how clean it came out for the first time in ages....

Set off on sunday i did have the Oxford sports luggage on there cant fault it its brilliant!!

This is at the Jamaica Inn - a smugglers pub back in the day.. My dads VFR and my SV....

The Big Red One...

thought it was a nice sky......

Anyone know what this scooter is, it was at the Eden Project sorry its abit of a poor image was dark and so humid my lense kept fogging up my dad thinks its an old Honda 50 step through but wasnt sure anyone good with scooters?? ....

There we have it sorry if i've gone abit image happy lol!!
Old 25-03-08, 04:02 PM   #2
Richie
fantabulas
Mega Poster

Default Re: American Bikes from ages ago, Weekend Clean of bike and 2 day trip to cornwall with my old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv_rider1990 View Post
Anyone know what this scooter is, it was at the Eden Project sorry its abit of a poor image was dark and so humid my lense kept fogging up my dad thinks its an old Honda 50 step through but wasnt sure anyone good with scooters?? ....

There we have it sorry if i've gone abit image happy lol!!
It's a Honda Super Cub C50 or C70 or C90.

Last edited by Richie; 25-03-08 at 04:11 PM.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-03-08, 07:24 PM   #3
sv_rider1990

Default Re: American Bikes from ages ago, Weekend Clean of bike and 2 day trip to cornwall with my old man

Sweeet!!! lol!
Old 27-03-08, 03:41 PM   #4
Warthog

Hehe I just did that this weekend too, Eden Project and Jamaica inn!! Didn't see hardly any bikes though the whole weekend, really bizarre.
Old 28-03-08, 06:25 PM   #5
sv_rider1990

Its interesting aint it!!! Yeh ryyt i went sunday - p*ssin it down, tuesday on the way back it was fine and they started to come out so saw alot more bikes on the way back. Its a good ride down from poole.