SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 27-09-09, 05:08 PM   #1
BanditPat

Default A*se holes

I've taken this from the Suzuki owners club....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOC
I have to announce more bad news that John Horgan aka Baby John from the Oxford centre had a serious RTA last Wednesday which has turned out to be very sinister.

At present John is quite poorly in Reading hospital but is making good progress.

The accident which is the sinister part took place on a country road I believe in Oxfordshire. A lady driver passing found John and took him to hospital. The lady then looked through Johns mobile phone contacts and found Nigel's name aka Codhead. She rang Nigel and asked if he would recover John's bike. Nigel went straight to the accident scene and the bike was gone, this was only 45 minutes after the accident.
Now then did the thief happen to find the bike and was in a van and took it or did they knock John off to get the bike?

Now we need help to find John's bike it is very special.

It started off as a GSF 600 but it is now a very special 980cc Streetfighter bike in Rizla colours and John has spent many many £1,000's on it.
The registration number is W738 FBW.
The two photographs below were taken recently at the Suzuki Sunday event.
The news of Johns bike disappearing was kept from him until today when John is now showing signs of improvement.

If any one see's or hears anything about it they couldn't send me a PM or post up in here could they please it would be much appreciated.

john4.jpg
john5.jpg

Last edited by BanditPat; 27-09-09 at 05:50 PM.
Old 27-09-09, 05:38 PM   #2
custard

Default Re: A*se holes

doubt its sinister, prolly just pikeys seeing an opportunity. they drive around in vans looking for stuff thats not nailed down...

GWS all the same.

you got a link to the original post for the pics?
Old 27-09-09, 05:39 PM   #3
Dave20046
Mega Poster

pics?
that's really bad. coppers bothered?
Old 27-09-09, 05:48 PM   #4
BanditPat

Original post

The bike was supposed to be in next months street fighter mag, Only noticed it today i hadnt been on the site all week. I've seen the bike and it really is what I would call 'perfect'. Considering the bike I wouldn't have been surprised if there wasn't something sinister behind it personally. The link may not work, supposed to be a paid up member to use the boards but hopefully you'll at least be able to see the pics from it.
Old 27-09-09, 05:49 PM   #5
DarrenSV650S
Mega Poster

Can't see the pics
DarrenSV650S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 05:51 PM   #6
Dave20046
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanditPat View Post
Original post

The bike was supposed to be in next months street fighter mag, Only noticed it today i hadnt been on the site all week. I've seen the bike and it really is what I would call 'perfect'. Considering the bike I wouldn't have been surprised if there wasn't something sinister behind it personally. The link may not work, supposed to be a paid up member to use the boards but hopefully you'll at least be able to see the pics from it.
Edit: can see 'em in op now
. Out of interest how did the woman know to ring 'codhead'?
Old 27-09-09, 05:52 PM   #7
custard

hope its not sinister as that really would mean that people had found a new low...

still think it will be local scroats if a pikey sees twisted metal at the side of the road without someone guarding it with nothing short of an AK it will be half inched.

keep us posted if he puts up details of his off, think that will be the decider.
Old 27-09-09, 05:54 PM   #8
BanditPat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave20046 View Post
Edit: can see 'em in op now
. Out of interest how did the woman know to ring 'codhead'?
'CodHead' said that she had tried to phone his mum and when she couldnt get in contact with he he was the next contact after her. He still cant remember anything from the accident and the police as per usual are being as much use as a chocolate fireman.

Last edited by BanditPat; 27-09-09 at 06:09 PM.
Old 27-09-09, 06:23 PM   #9
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

cant see anyone who wants to make money from a bike purposely hitting it and sending it sliding down the road...reduces the value and hence the whole reason.
My guess is someone saw an opportunity and jumped at it.

GWS for the rider tho.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-09, 08:49 PM   #10
custard

thats one hell of a bike!