SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 23-07-10, 10:09 AM   #21
DaveW_42

Default Re: Friday Fred.....Weekend action, do tell. A.K.A what you doing this weekend sponsored by Buckingham Palace Security, Making the World a safer place

Rythms of the World! It'll be my little boys first festival
Old 23-07-10, 10:11 AM   #22
Ed

Default Re: Friday Fred.....Weekend action, do tell. A.K.A what you doing this weekend sponsored by Buckingham Palace Security, Making the World a safer place

Tmz: Riding down to Farnborough Air Show
Sun: housework washing up and cleaning toilets to atone for above
Old 23-07-10, 10:23 AM   #23
keithd

Quote:
Originally Posted by timwilky View Post
getting even older with everything that goes with it.
piles?
Old 23-07-10, 10:25 AM   #24
Brettus

The thread title reminded me of this:
Far-right racist refused admission to Buckingham Palace; explains to security that his wife is Queen. More soon. http://bit.ly/8XViwf

Nothing much planned here, lazing around with a visit to Snugburys ice-cream place on Sunday to see the huge straw statue (I pass it most days coming to work) but my family haven't haven't seen it.
K6 SV650S Sport: GSXR 1000 front end, Penske shock, F.Fabbri DB clear screen, colour matched hugger, Corbin riders seat, Evotech tail tidy, Akrapovic full system, Twin 55w HID lights, Givi rack and..... the biggest top box known to man
Quote:
"Well I've met God and he had nothing to say to me"
Brettus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-10, 10:30 AM   #25
Jayneflakes
Mega Poster

Today - Housework

Tomorrow - Carol will be rehearsing for Tuesday

Sunday - Carol will be rehearsing for Tuesday

So I will be hanging out in the park, drinking Special Brew and no doubt sitting in puddles of my own urine as I get more and more Sh*tfaced. Yay for tramp juice!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlepeahead View Post
Jayne you're a Pussy Magnet
My bar swap and custom suspension

Buy my latest novel and help fund my addiction to strippers and Lego.
Jayneflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-10, 10:52 AM   #26
Holdup

Friday - As per every Friday its my day off although been to the tip today (bribed by my Dad who bought my brekfast)
Sat - Work then dunno
Sun -Dunno

I live life to the full as you can see...
Old 23-07-10, 10:57 AM   #27
stewie

Fri - 12 hr night shift
Sat - 12 hr night shift
Sun - 12 hr night shift
Mon - 12 hr night shift
Tues - 12 hr night shift
Old 23-07-10, 11:05 AM   #28
plowsie

Tonight - Sit on my own and realise how much I still miss someone.
Saturday - Mates house to help him clear out his garden and get it looking respectable.
Sunday - Training at 12, then off to the Calender BBQ.
Old 23-07-10, 11:51 AM   #29
Viney
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viney View Post
Tonight - Out with Mike
Tomorrow AM - House work type stuff
Tomorrow PM - Anchor pub with the GM Quite not so massive
Tomorrow eve - Repeat of tonight
Sunday - Naff all
Last miunte chane for Sunday...

Compiling Owenskis wedding CD
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-10, 01:34 PM   #30
metalangel

Tonight - in work until 10pm
Tomorrow - work 9am-7pm
Sunday - work 12pm-7pm
Mon-Thurs - work 1:30pm-10pm

Live to work

EDIT: The worst part is I'm missing 20x experience weekend in Gears of War 2!