All i'll say to that is-you sure your gonna find the RIGHT way in this time
Old 06-08-09, 12:59 PM   #22
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Default Re: Ace Cafe, 31/08/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
I know that friday is frith, but there's nothing wrong with a little choice is there?
I think you'll find that most londoners who ride bikes know where the Ace is and that its not going anywhere anytime soon. So they are well aware that this choice is open to them 7 days a week.

Please finalise your plans before you posts again as its causing some confusion now with the date on the title and the date in the posts being different.
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 01:48 PM   #23
Baph

As i understand the confusion, i'll clarify.
I will be at the ace on friday 28th, in the evening.
I may be there monday 31st at lunch time. However, largely due to finances, i won't know until a few days before. I will post ur beforehand though, so those thinking of coming on monday will know before they turn up if i'll be there or not.
HTH.
Old 06-08-09, 01:56 PM   #24
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

I thought my request was fairly simple to understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Please finalise your plans before you posts again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baph View Post
i won't know until a few days before. I will post ur beforehand though,
Obviously not, cos you will need to post again when you do know
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 04:43 PM   #25
rictus01
Mega Poster

well given your last visit to the Ace was a couple of hours after everyone else had been there, you seem to have once again picked a time(s) when others are most likely to to busy elsewhere, it would appear you're either very unfortunate with your timing, or working hard to actually avoid us

but then I know the Soho lot so perhaps that's wiser than you know......

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 09:22 PM   #26
Mr Stroppy

Perhaps a kind mod cpuld edit the title if it's possible?

Last edited by Mr Stroppy; 06-08-09 at 09:33 PM. Reason: speelingg!
Old 06-08-09, 10:35 PM   #27
Baph

I was going to type out a rather long post. But as i'm posting from a phone, that would take considerably more effort than i can be bothered with.
Mark, please, and yes i'm begging here, try & act your age. There is nothing sinister in my plans. If anyone from soho has anything they wish to say to me, either pm it, or turn up at the ace on at least the 28th.
Spidey, apologies for posting again, but i don't take well to insinuated threats. No hard feelings from me should you, or any other mod wish to edit/remove posts from this thread.
Old 06-08-09, 10:55 PM   #28
JediGoat

Well, I am most possibly missing the subtleties hidden within this thread, assuming there are any, and if there are, I honestly don't care about them.

Can we just let it be that if folks want to announce they are coming into London, that they can do so in here, and if others can/want to meet up, then that is their choice?

Surely this part of the forum is for any orger to use, and not a closed Soho group. I most certainly hope so.

If any of you have 'issues' please take them to pm's or personal conversations. Let's stop with the 'digs' all around.

Jo
JediGoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 11:01 PM   #29
rictus01
Mega Poster

so I take it this visit won't be followed by one of your ranting post or another of Paul's shotgun facebook mail then; about the Soho lot avoiding or ignoring anyone as it did last time ? that's if we're acting to age of course?

or do you mean passing on obvious information is something only the youngsters can do, which frankly I'm at a loss to understand

and as for the apparent "olive branch" of being reasonable and coming to see you at the Ace, you already know where we'll be and at what time, so a hollow gesture at best in my book, and since when did you believe in PM's ? given your style of posting it's not when prudence dictates.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-09, 11:01 PM   #30
Mr Stroppy

Well said Jo. There seems to be a certain amount of bitchyness going on here that I dont know, want to know about. But it does make me think twice about wanting to join this regional section. Is it always like this?