SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 19-06-09, 08:48 PM   #1
the_lone_wolf
Captain Awesome
Mega Poster

Default Bordon Fire Station Open Day 26th July

Hi all...

Just to let you know that as the title says, on the 26th July Bordon Fire Station in Hampshire will be opening it's doors for folks to have a look around from 10am till 4pm.

The day itself is aimed at bikers and ways to stay safe on the road, they'll be hosting various workshops which will cover emergency first aid in the event of a friend being involved in a crash etc. The day is also going to be a family affair so everyone is welcome. with all sorts of big red shiny things to crawl over.

Info above has been relayed from the KTM forum where one of the SM riders is stationed there, might be worth a visit if the family want a day out or you fancy a ride down. I assume it's a freebie as no price was mentioned, but I'm sure there's be some buckets where you can chuck a couple of quid in a good direction

Might even show up myself if I've sorted out a new bike by then...
(⌐■_■)
Deal with it...
the_lone_wolf is offline   Reply With Quote