SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 02-01-07, 01:57 PM   #1
The Mass

Default K4 Engine - For quick / cheap Sale

Hi All,

I put this on here not so long back with no interest, I now want rid of the remains of the Blue Cow out of the shed.
For sale is the original K4 Engine, parts of which are salvageable, as it ran out of oil on me along the M4 about 12 months ago.
As I said there are definately parts on this engine that are usable, of which I have no idea.
Hence the asking price of £60

I will even go as far as making arrangements for the engine to be dropped off along the M4 for you.

If you think the price is too risky for a partly broken engine, make me a serious offer, and its yours.

Cheers - Mass
Old 02-01-07, 04:22 PM   #2
Mike1234

Didn't you get my message? Got someone that was going to take it off your hands in the New Year (which must be fairly soon
Old 02-01-07, 04:33 PM   #3
The Mass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1234
Didn't you get my message? Got someone that was going to take it off your hands in the New Year (which must be fairly soon
Hiya Mike,

last e-mail I had mentioned that you knew someone that was interested, but no mention of new year erm... whoever turns up first I guess then .??