SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 17-01-06, 12:32 PM   #1
pingu

Default Pain in the neck!

Literally.

Woke up this morning absolutely fine. Sat at comp and browsed the board whilst waking up, finished, stood stretched and yawned.....

Crick!

Neck stuck in one position and can't move it, its painful real painful. Cancelled work today and booked a chiro thingy majigy for this afternoon.

I'm in absolute agony, can't move my head up or right without striking pains to my head, my head is facing my left shoulder.

All from a yawn! Anyone done this b4? Can a chiro blokey fix me?

Yours painfully

Pingu
Old 17-01-06, 12:35 PM   #2
sharriso74

Had problems with my neck for ages, finally decided to go to a chiroprator . After the first few sessions I felt a bit bruised but compared to how I was feeling miles better. Still go once a month now for an adjustment (clicking sounds). If all goes well will be back playing rugby next season.

Defo recomend going it helped me out
Old 17-01-06, 12:40 PM   #3
Carsick

Sounds like a trapped nerve to me. I usually find they go away after a little while but if you gently stretch you should be able to free it.
Old 17-01-06, 12:49 PM   #4
$i

LOL, i only did this last sunday in a football match so i know what u going thru. went to A&E and the gave me some anti inflamatry's (Diclofenac) and a couple of diazepam (String drowsy muscle relaxent). Just come off them today and I can actually move again.

hope it gets better soon