SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 26-04-17, 07:50 PM   #1
rwillett

Default Clearing garage out and have these bits for sale

Hi,

[Updated 2/5/17]
------------------------

As it was the bank holiday, it was difficult to update this post, was away for a bit and for some reason t'other half wanted to do things with the family

I did sell some of the stuff, but have some stuff left over. Since I'm not sure of the price and didn't want to set too high a price, I decided to throw what was left on eBay with a starting bid of .99p. That way I get a reasonable price, though I might have to deal with the muppets that comes with eBay <sigh>. The stuff goes for what it goes for. I'm unclear if I can link to anything on eBay so I won't. I'll just simply list it here.

I also found that the lower fairings were the correct colour for my bike, I must have sold the newer fairings which were the wrong colour and brought the correct ones. Memory loss is a sign of going old sadly.
[End of update]

I have to clear my garage out as the scumbag owner is selling the land for development <spit>. I stopped riding some years ago as kids came along and so I've forgotten I had these and probably got the wrong names for them

1. New in box front wheel - This is just the wheel. I recall I was going to get it powder coated to match the bike, but I didn't.

2. Spare pillion seat. This is not on eBay and is free to a good home. You must collect from Greenwich.

3. Left and right top fairings. These are USED, both look very good but one has been repaired around the indicators. There are no splits or cracks, or anything substantial. These are coloured coded Y9F.

I also have a W plate SV650 with M4 exhaust, Maxtor fork internals, upgraded shock that's has been SORN'ed for last 5-6 years. It has been garaged. I had the engine rebuilt after it blew a gearbox seal, I drove it 10 miles and then it went into the garage. I am not that fussed about selling it, but if somebody is interested in it at the right price, I'm happy to discuss. I'm not looking to let it go for nothing but happy to talk. This is going to Derbyshire this weekend as the garage is being cleared for May 10th.

I live in Greenwich in SE London, yes that's south of the river I am happy to show all of these to potential buyers so you can check what fits and what doesn't.

Thanks

Rob

Last edited by rwillett; 02-05-17 at 04:53 AM.
Old 27-04-17, 05:08 PM   #2
maviczap
Mega Poster

Default Re: Clearing garage out and have these bits for sale

Pictures would help & MODs will insist on prices for your items.

Just sayin Them's thar rules
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-17, 12:20 PM   #3
Wolfendenr

Hi mate Im interested in topbox plate and arms, are they for a curvy? can you post some pics and how much do you want?
Wolfendenr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-04-17, 12:51 PM   #4
Lumpy

Hi mate . Stick a price on the bike I'm interested ...
some time offers can really offend ��
Old 01-05-17, 05:03 PM   #5
Traders

Just checked ebay...looks like some items are listed if anyone is interested.
Traders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-17, 04:56 AM   #6
rwillett

Hi, I've updated the original listing, sorry it took so long, May Day holidays, clearing the garage and having to do family things.

Some stuff is on eBay. It was difficult to work out a price, so I thought it put it on eBay and let the market work it out.

I haven't linked to eBay as some forums don't allow so I won't.

Always happy to update if I have done the wrong thing. My focus has been clearing the garage as I'm running out of time

Rob