SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Essex Lounge No Nova's or Impreza's alllowed. Your MC's are Supervox & Messie.

Old 25-08-05, 06:59 PM   #1
Jdubya

Default Ride before the barge on friday...?

Anyone fancy a couple of hours out and about before heading to the barge tomorrow evening?
Old 25-08-05, 07:11 PM   #2
Dicky Ticker

Default As per

OH FOR THE LIFE OF THE IDLE "RICH"
Old 25-08-05, 09:03 PM   #3
Jdubya

Default Re: As per

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmacsv650
OH FOR THE LIFE OF THE IDLE "RICH"
More like 'poor' methinks...
Old 26-08-05, 12:47 AM   #4
Ping

Hmm... right now it sounds like a kewl idea.

Tomorrow however I might be feeling more antisocial... If you find anyone else who can go will you post the time and place here?

The antisocial thing is because my other half is away every other weekend (plus additional days for one reason or another) and he's gone away for our 'fun and games' this weekend without me this time and won't be back 'til some time on Tues, so I'm feeling a bit low. I'll either be of the 'bugger it, I'm going to have some fun' mindset or feeling sorry for myself.

It's easier for me to tag along on something you've sorted with others than to have you depend on me to be there.
Old 26-08-05, 09:08 AM   #5
Halonic

Well some of us will still be at work this afternoon and will be lucky to get to battlesbridge for food before the Kant Appreciation Society arrive so alas would love to but can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
The antisocial thing is because my other half is away every other weekend (plus additional days for one reason or another) and he's gone away for our 'fun and games' this weekend without me this time and won't be back 'til some time on Tues, so I'm feeling a bit low. I'll either be of the 'bugger it, I'm going to have some fun' mindset or feeling sorry for myself.
Well if he's at the Gathering, want me to drop him a message? set fire to his tent? engage in some random player killing? I'm popping up there tomorrow morning to go see a friend for a couple of hours (bit of a trip for two hours of timed out coffee but she is from north o' border and its a good excuse)

but do come out tonight, you can regale us with tales of Erdreja
Old 26-08-05, 10:11 AM   #6
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halonic
Well some of us will still be at work this afternoon and will be lucky to get to battlesbridge for food before the Kant Appreciation Society arrive so alas would love to but can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping
Well if he's at the Gathering, want me to drop him a message? set fire to his tent? engage in some random player killing? I'm popping up there tomorrow morning to go see a friend for a couple of hours (bit of a trip for two hours of timed out coffee but she is from north o' border and its a good excuse)

but do come out tonight, you can regale us with tales of Erdreja

The Gathering??? Erdreja?? Sounds like something from middle earth Methinks Reading or Leeds festival would be a better option
Old 26-08-05, 10:21 AM   #7
Halonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdubya
The Gathering??? Erdreja?? Sounds like something from middle earth Methinks Reading or Leeds festival would be a better option
When Reading / Leed start featuring the likes of Arch Enemy or Mastodon, then I'll pay to sleep knee high in mud and ****e. Till then, I'll pass thanks. :P
Old 26-08-05, 10:30 AM   #8
Jdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halonic
Quote:
When Reading / Leed start featuring the likes of Arch Enemy or Mastodon, then I'll pay to sleep knee high in mud and sh*te. Till then, I'll pass thanks. :P
Yes, well, no-one said you were perfect

Anyway enough derailing!
Old 26-08-05, 11:21 AM   #9
svrunner

Default Re: Ride before the barge on friday...?

Quote:
Anyone fancy a couple of hours out and about before heading to the barge tomorrow evening?
fancy getting out later but very busy at work today

where and when? what did you have in mind?
Old 26-08-05, 11:32 AM   #10
Jdubya

Default Re: Ride before the barge on friday...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svrunner
Quote:
fancy getting out later but very busy at work today

where and when? what did you have in mind?

You have a PM