SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Ecosse For all the lads and lassies north of the border

Old 24-01-14, 11:01 AM   #1
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Surplus items

I have just chopped the SV for a gixxer (see other thread).

I have a few pieces now going spare (not free). I am going to put these on the for sale section this weekend but if anybody on ecosse section wants first shout - pm me. I will get some photo's up asap but really only need to see the can as the rest are as described.

R&G crash frame & bungs - fitted on K9 fully faired. Frame and bolts all included and these are in excellent condition - no corrosion as greased and ACF50 from fitting. The bungs are not R&G but chewys and one has a scuff on it from when I dropped the bike following my stoppie incident. Only inch long by 1/2 wide on one edge, been using for last 2 years since it happened.

Nebular black seat cowl -V.good condition -no scratches, just the usual black paint swirl marks

Infill pieces and frame - fills in the bits where the grab rail goes when you fit the cowl - no scratches. (rockin horse poop-even worth getting if yer bikes not black)

Alloy Scorpian can & link pipe. This has been on a few bikes now, but still look good, and sounds awesome, best i have heard, even bibs agree's one of the nicest sounding. Has a wee scuff (see previous incident) will post picture once cleaned up.

I can meet next saturday as we are coming up to Glasgow, save posting. Prices are going to be favourable as I know you tight scottish gits don't like parting with the folding! This is not a for sale post, and not being smart to get a bidding war going just will price different when go in other section cos i will have all the hassle of packing & posting.

PM me and tell me what your interested in (the bits listed above - not your sexual preferences !!!)

Last edited by SIII; 24-01-14 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Disgusting emails from chucca & the geordie)
SIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-14, 02:48 PM   #2
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Default Re: Surplus items

Nothing disgusting about Miss K Brook.

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )

Last edited by carelesschucca; 24-01-14 at 02:50 PM.
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-01-14, 02:54 PM   #3
SIII
Mega Poster

It wasn't her - it's what you were going to do !!! Details were pure filth and unrepeatable on this forum and ran to 3 pages !!!

At least you were sticking to women - Andy's wasn't even limited to humans or animals !!!
Old 24-01-14, 03:42 PM   #4
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIII View Post
It wasn't her - it's what you were going to do !!! Details were pure filth and unrepeatable on this forum and ran to 3 pages !!!

At least you were sticking to women - Andy's wasn't even limited to humans or animals !!!

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
andrewsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-01-14, 07:41 PM   #5
SIII
Mega Poster

on main for sale section now. R&G's sold.