SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 15-09-08, 03:57 PM   #71
markxxleather

Default Re: R.I.P. Teejey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobs View Post
Truly the most horrible post I have ever had to make.

It is with great sorrow and regret I have to inform you that Tim "Teejey" Reynolds was involved in an accident on his bike last night that he didn't walk away from.

Rest in peace my friend. We had an epic week.
Hope you dont mind me joining the Forum to add my bit.

Have known Tim for about 3 years and with biking and caravaning he had become a very dear friend.
Always the catalyst to the "adventure"
What an awesome week in France we had. The riding, roads and company where superb, and Chef TJ did us proud.
His death has left a huge hole in my heart, i cant believe i will never see his Aprilia (nice bike hehe)leathers in front of me again.
His family are devastated as all his friends.
A memorial ride out is in order to this Guy.

R.I.P Tim i will miss you.

Mark
Old 15-09-08, 04:15 PM   #72
Speedy Claire

Such sad and devastating news. Heartfelt sympathy to Tim`s family and friends. R.I.P. Tim
Old 15-09-08, 04:55 PM   #73
Gene genie

tragic news. rip fella, you and your family are in my prayers.
Old 15-09-08, 04:55 PM   #74
ethariel

I dont think i ever had the pleasure of meeting Tim, however my condolances to his family.
ethariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-08, 06:52 PM   #75
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

no way , i only got to meet you twice RIP tim

i cant believe it

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-08, 09:53 PM   #76
airbox

I posted on bobw's thread on this but will do it again here. Just heard the news tonight, still can't believe it. I knew Tim and worked with him for many years and considered him a friend. He was a good rider and not a speed merchant, I'll bet it was some 70+ year old that pulled out in front of him, there has been a spate of that in this neck of the woods. I last saw Tim when we went to Poole quay the other week, I went with my boss Jo on her 748 and I was on my XB12s. He was enthusing over his forthcoming trip to France and I wished that I was going. I am so pleased that he had a good time. Perhaps he was a bit tired and near home etc and not expecting some t**t to pull out in front of him, ( this is just speculation on my part but I'll bet that is what happened). Absolutely gutted over this, just lost another mate, Darren ( Yoffi ) a week or two before in similar outcome. My thoughts go to his wife and two daughters, I can't imagine what you are going through. A smashing bloke who couldn't do enough for anyone and was never bitchy or nasty to anyone although he had a great sense of humour. I will miss him and will have to get my own maps now as he always had maps on him of the routes to be taken etc!!
RIP Tim.
Old 15-09-08, 09:55 PM   #77
Cazza

Horrible news. RIP.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Old 15-09-08, 10:01 PM   #78
dizzyblonde
Da Cake Boss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbox View Post
I posted on bobw's thread on this but will do it again here. Just heard the news tonight, still can't believe it. I knew Tim and worked with him for many years and considered him a friend. He was a good rider and not a speed merchant, I'll bet it was some 70+ year old that pulled out in front of him, there has been a spate of that in this neck of the woods. I last saw Tim when we went to Poole quay the other week, I went with my boss Jo on her 748 and I was on my XB12s. He was enthusing over his forthcoming trip to France and I wished that I was going. I am so pleased that he had a good time. Perhaps he was a bit tired and near home etc and not expecting some t**t to pull out in front of him, ( this is just speculation on my part but I'll bet that is what happened). Absolutely gutted over this, just lost another mate, Darren ( Yoffi ) a week or two before in similar outcome. My thoughts go to his wife and two daughters, I can't imagine what you are going through. A smashing bloke who couldn't do enough for anyone and was never bitchy or nasty to anyone although he had a grat sense of humour. I will miss him and will have to get my own maps now as he always had maps on him of the routes to be taken etc!!
RIP Tim.
not really known what to say about teejay, only a rare name on the org to me. Never nice to hear of another guy that leaves for good. After reading your post and also knowing of people close to Yoffi it really brings home how precious our lives really are. My partner was at the Buell day in Lincolnshire on the day that Yoffi 'left the building' and was gutted when the news arrived he wasn't going to make it, having only met him once, but he did make it to Wales to celebrate his life the week after.
Knowing how Yoffi's life was celebrated, I hope that all those close to Teejay can bring themselves to remember the colourful times they spent with him, as friend, family and loved one.
RIP to another biker guy.

Hovis 13.8.75-3.10.09 Reeder 20.7.88-21.3.12
dizzyblonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-08, 06:45 AM   #79
$tevo

RIP TeeJey. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Terrible tragedy
Old 16-09-08, 10:05 AM   #80
NigelK2B12

Tim, what a great guy.
We had an awesome weeks riding in France and were treated to your excellent cooking. Pretty much the whole trip organised by you.
I cannot begin to understand how deb and the girls are right now. I'm just so sorry for them that we had the pleasure of your company for the last week of your life and they didn't. We grew up together, were each others best man, didnt see so much of each other as our families grew up but got back together again through biking.
I will always miss you.
Love to all your family.
RIP
Nigel