SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 02-09-14, 01:24 PM   #1
motorvape

Thumbs up 99' SV 19F1 Exhaust and 2 rear indicators

Hey guys-

Tryina get rid of my stock 19F1 exhaust from my 99' SV as its just taking up space.

Good condition, been used but im sure it'll be sweet for a project or temp.

Also got 2 rear indicators which are in need of TLC- I would rewire then myself but I have no need nor time.

Also have an engine mount bolt lying around that I took off to put on some crash bungs.

Message if youre interested!

On my phone atm so cannot upload pics- will do when I get on my pc and/or if I get any interest.
Old 05-09-14, 11:59 PM   #2
VBRYANT

Default Re: 99' SV 19F1 Exhaust and 2 rear indicators

I would be interested in stock exhaust how much ?
Old 06-09-14, 12:02 AM   #3
motorvape

Quote:
Originally Posted by VBRYANT View Post
I would be interested in stock exhaust how much ?
Hit me an offer mate not sure how much these are worth so the figure in my head might be completely wrong
Old 06-09-14, 12:04 AM   #4
VBRYANT

I dont knowwww eaither lol whare abouts you located ? I was supposed to go pick my standard one up from persom I bought bike off but they never answered their phone after lol
Old 06-09-14, 12:06 AM   #5
motorvape

Quote:
I dont knowwww eaither lol whare abouts you located ? I was supposed to go pick my standard one up from persom I bought bike off but they never answered their phone after lol
Pff typical- once its paid for they dont care I was thinkin around 70 quid and I live in a town called Lymm just east of Warrington- could arrange a currier though!
Old 06-09-14, 12:08 AM   #6
VBRYANT

Ahhh its to much for me all I want is for is to sit in my shed and put on when I go on a long trip cheers tho mate
Old 06-09-14, 12:23 AM   #7
motorvape

Quote:
Ahhh its to much for me all I want is for is to sit in my shed and put on when I go on a long trip cheers tho mate
How much where you thinking bud? Like I said open to anything and its not doing anything sitting at mine!
Old 06-09-14, 12:24 AM   #8
VBRYANT

I wouldent want to offend you with what I want to offer lol text me if you lyk ? 07964174821