SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 23-11-11, 04:33 PM   #1
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default GSXR 600 Track Bike inc V5

Looking to sell my track bike. I bought this to have a track bike alongside my road bike but have since given up road riding and have upgraded to a newer bike.

Located in Northampton
1998 GSXR SRAD 600 track bike with 18200 miles and V5.
KTec Rear Shock
GSXR1000 USD forks with K-Tech Internals.
GSXR750 4 pot calipers.
Gilles Rearsets
Race fairings with catch tray.
Adjustable steering damper.
Race exhaust and comes with a slightly beaten up stubbied Akro end can and a good standard end which has been modified to slip on for quiet days.
Have a DYNO print out showing 99.4BHP.
Does have MOT however I have removed the lights but still has a rear brake light so could have a daytime MOT. The loom for the lights are still on the bike and could be put back in but it would involve making holes in the front to accomdate the aftermarket light.
Currently sorned.
Tyres are racetech K1 and K2 and have plenty of tread left.
Also have a set of WOW inc disc's.
Can email more pics direct to you if you are interested.
Front fender has a crack and a piece missing and the front fairing bracket is slightly bent after an off so I haven't bothered securing the top front fairing to it yet although it will go I just haven't got round to it yet.

In all a very good track bike and it handles amazingly! Set up for a circa 12 stone rider.

Looking for £1200 for it
Or £1000 minus the Wow's

Will consider PX for a road bike. Swaps or cash your way.

Any questions please ask.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.

Last edited by Mr Speirs; 09-03-12 at 05:46 PM.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-11, 04:36 PM   #2
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: GSXR 600 Track Bike inc V5

Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Old 25-11-11, 08:28 PM   #3
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Have now bought another bike so no longer wanting to PX this bike.
Cheers.

*ekib eht yub*

Beware of subliminal advertising!
Old 26-11-11, 09:10 AM   #4
Specialone

Oh no, FG is going

When you tracking the new one chris? Gonna try it out at mallory or something? Let me know when you do and I'll try and come along and take some pics this time instead of pushing the bike back to the pits

Last edited by Specialone; 26-11-11 at 09:11 AM.
Old 26-11-11, 09:25 AM   #5
-Ralph-

Oh, poor FG! Already been replaced, being kicked out and re-homed, and it can't even reach round to sniff the other dogs rrrrsss, so just has to stand there and be violated!
Old 26-11-11, 03:59 PM   #6
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Was thinking about doing Mallory on the 10th of December. Not definite yet.
Old 26-11-11, 06:06 PM   #7
metalhead19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Speirs View Post
Was thinking about doing Mallory on the 10th of December. Not definite yet.
Keep us posted on that. Might be tempted for a final TD for the year
Old 27-11-11, 08:05 PM   #8
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Will do. Won't do it on my own and have provisionally organised something else on that day so may not go ahead. Depends on other parties and stuff.

On topic though. No one what a good decent track bike?
Old 02-12-11, 01:22 PM   #9
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Bump/New price
Old 13-12-11, 07:36 PM   #10
rusty76

who is the 'circa 12 stone rider'?

If you don't have any joy with the sale, consider stripping it (...and I will swoop like a vulture)