SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SV Talk, Tuning & Tweaking Discussion and chat on all topics and technical stuff related to the SV650 and SV1000
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 09-07-08, 04:06 AM   #1
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, & Galfer SS Brake Lines & Pads

Hi Everyone, after a ton of work and development, the new SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are in final production and will be ready to ship very soon,

The brackets are all Custom CNC Machined from high grade billet aluminum and from the look of the ones I tested on both the Generation one and Generation two SV650 models this week, they look very sweet, and are so discreet, you need to know, to know they are not stock.

These bad boys are up to, and ready to do, the job.

They are based on the prototype provided by dirtydog here on the SV650.org forum. SV Racing Parts has revised the design and fit, along with the fittings, and will provide all necessary mounting hardware with the brackets. ;D

They will sell for $100 per set, your choice of Silver or Black. $10 Flat Rate, USPS Priority Shipping, anywhere in the USA. $14 Anywhere on Earth, so this means to all of you in the UK, Ireland, Europe, South America, The Far East, The Near East, Down under, and New Zealand, etc.

The prices for the add on shipping in this post is for all you fantasitic International customers, the USA customers have their shipping in the SVrider.com post and they are ordering fast from there,

Here are the temporary pictures of the final test brackets mounted up to give you an idea of what we are talking about,

Left Side GSXR Brake Caliper Bracket

Right Side GSXR Brake Caliper Bracket

The Final, Shipped Versions, will be your choice of either Clear Silver to match Silver Forks, or Black.

If you want a special set anodized like your Pazzo levers, well that will be extra, but not out of the question, especially if you want to match up a set of SV Racing Parts, Rear Sets, and Exhaust Bracket for your bike, at the same time.

And your choice of the following add on packages to make the installation and conversion simple and sweet:

1) Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Kit for your bike and Front Brake Pads, HH Sintered 1370 for $159.95 all in and $22 shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets.

($18 Shipping as stand alone purchase) Your Color Choice on the SS Lines,

2) Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Kit for your bike and Front Brake Pads, HH Sintered 1370, and SS Rear Brake Line and Metallic Rear Pads for $229.95, or with HH Sintered Rear Brake Pads for $239.95 all in,

And, $22 Shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, on either Rear Brake Pad Choice.

($18 Shipping as stand alone purchase) Your Color Choice on the SS Lines,

3) Galfer HH Sintered 1370 Front Brake pads for $70.95 all in, and Free Shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets.

($14 Shipping as stand alone purchase)

***NOTE: The Galfer 1375 HH Sintered with Ceramic backing can be sustituted in any of the Front Brake Pad Packages for Only $10 Per Set.***

4) Galfer Stainless Steel Front Brake Line Kit for your bike for $89.95 all in, and Free Shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets.

($18 Shipping as stand alone purchase)

5) Galfer Stainless Steel Rear Brake Line Kit for your bike for $49.95 all in, and Free Shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets.

6) Galfer HH 1370 Sintered Rear Brake Pads $35 all in, and Free Shipping with the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets.

For International buyers, we will need to add the stand alone shipping prices to your orders as there is no flat rate option for international shipping.

As those of you that have received International shipments know you can be sure they will be shipped to you by the quickest USPS option available. Possibly noted as a gift,

Please do not barrage me with PM messages; It is extremely time consuming, and I cannot reply with the attachments, and as quickly as I would like in that format,
and I cannot simply capture your email addresses for PayPal invoices,

Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will reply and do everything I can for you.

If you are not able to use PayPal , Email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will reply and do everything I can for you, including sending you an address to mail your MO to, and the pay to information for you.

I will want your name, shipping address and your bike year and model on every order,

I will be stacking up the orders and fulfilling them as received, not counting those who have been playfully pestering me to go faster, who are already at the head of the list, but I still need the same email information from you,

I am running enough inventory to meet all the expected initial demand and will rerun on an ongoing basis to meet my personal criteria of in stock all the time,

***UPDATE*** Here is what the SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Brackets look like just before they go to the anodizer on Tuesday morning, at 8 AM.

They will look great, and work like a charm, in mounting up the GSXR Calipers to your SV Front Forks,

Anyone interested, email me at b.layton@svracingparts.com and let me know your color choice, Silver or Black, and what Galfer add-on SS Brake Lines, Brake Pads, or Rotors, you would like included,

It is a great time to save on shipping, and get the parts you've been wanting for great prices,

BTW: If you think I should offer any other inclusions with the combination packages let me know off list, and I will either do it for you personally, or I will offer it as another option to everyone,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards everyone,
Blair

Last edited by sv-racing-parts; 10-07-08 at 04:47 PM.
Old 28-10-08, 06:16 PM   #2
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, & Galfer SS Brake Lines & Pads

Hi everyone, these make for a great winter upgrade project, in stock and ready to ship in Anoized Silver or Black.

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will look after you right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair
Old 28-10-08, 10:01 PM   #3
drag

Default Re: SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, & Galfer SS Brake Lines & Pads

Well worth the money folks, i've had a set on mine now for the past two months, and there fantastic !!!
Old 29-10-08, 05:40 PM   #4
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Default Re: SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets, & Galfer SS Brake Lines & Pads

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag View Post
Well worth the money folks
+1!!
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-09, 06:51 PM   #5
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_God View Post
+1!!

The SV Racing Parts, GSXR Brake Caliper Adapter Brackets are now available for $65 with $14 Flat Rate Shipping to anywhere outside of the USA,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after right away,

Available in your choice of Anodized Silver or Anodized Black,

Let me know whenever you are ready, and I will look after you right away,

Blair

Last edited by sv-racing-parts; 31-03-09 at 11:46 PM.
Old 30-03-09, 07:04 PM   #6
DANINPLYMOUTH

What model calipers are needed for these?
Am i right in thinking then these use the standard sv disc's?
Hmm SV with stiffened springs and 4pots now that would be ideal
Old 30-03-09, 07:10 PM   #7
svdemon

GSXR K1-K3 calipers, standard SV discs at least thats whats on mine!
Old 30-03-09, 07:10 PM   #8
sv-racing-parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANINPLYMOUTH View Post
What model calipers are needed for these?
Am i right in thinking then these use the standard SV disc's?
Hmm SV with stiffened springs and 4 pots now that would be ideal

Hi, sorry there, that is posted higher up in the thread,

all you do is bolt these on and use the OEM disks with no modification to the forks,

You use 2001 - 2003 GSXR 600, 2000 - 2003 GSXR 750, or any model year of SV1000 Tokico 4 piston Calipers,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com and I will PayPal invoice you, and get them off to you right away,

Everything is in stock and ready to ship,

Let me know whenever you are ready,

Blair
Old 30-03-09, 07:19 PM   #9
DANINPLYMOUTH

oh dear think another hit on my paypal account is coming up
SVDEMON can i ask how good this brake combo is?
Will the standard master cylinder work ok, mines a k8 naked
Old 30-03-09, 07:25 PM   #10
flymo
Mega Poster

I've always thought that the forks were the weak component rather than the brakes. If you are going to upgrade the front calipers surely you are going to make this problem worse.
flymo is offline   Reply With Quote