SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 29-11-09, 08:35 PM   #1
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Rear Set Riser Plates,

Hi Everyone, a number of SV650.org members have inquired lately about the availability of the anodized Clear Silver, and the Black Anodized, Rear Set Riser Plates for all the SV models on this forum. Email me directly for them at b.layton@svracingparts.com

These are the Up and Back, and the Adjustable SV Racing Parts Rear Set Riser Plates that I have had on the various forums for so long. $43 with $12 Shipping including insurance to your door, anywhere in the UK for the Up and Back Rear Set Risers,

The good news is that both the One Up and One Back configuration, and the Multi-Position Adjustable Rear Set Riser Plates are now immediately available.

The Multi-Position Rear Set Riser Plates are $59.95 with $12 Shipping with Insurance to your door, anywhere in the UK.

They are in stock ready to ship. Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

For riders wanting a more aggressive riding position, or just the ability to adjust and tune their OEM or aftermarket foot pegs to their own "most comfortable" position these are great. I have received nothing but positive feedback from buyers on the quality of fit and finish.

They look great, and work just as well as they look, terrific.

The Rear Set Riser Plates are a low cost alternative to aftermarket rear sets for the track or street.

Complete hardware package for mounting the Rear Set Riser Plates, and installation instructions are included.

Enjoy the ride, and best regards all,
Blair

Last edited by sv-racing-parts; 02-12-09 at 11:49 PM.
Old 24-01-10, 10:23 PM   #2
sv-racing-parts

Thumbs up SV Racing Parts, Rear Set Riser Plates,

Hi Everyone, just got new inventory back from my anodizer, so all the rear set riser plates are back in stock and ready to ship to you,

Email me directly at b.layton@svracingparts.com

I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair