SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

SELKENT A forum for the folks down in Kent and SE London.

Old 15-01-10, 10:08 AM   #1
krhall

Default Chambers Maidstone - Good or Bad?

Well as the title suggests I am thinking of taking the CBR to them for a service and to look at an issue I have with it. I am sick of 21st Moto being erm, CR^P.

They couldn't even diagnose the issue let alone rectify it, so as I am travelling to Aylesford on Satruday I thought I would see what the ride is like on the bike and drop it of to them at the same time.

So are they good or not...if Holdup appears here he will say they are great but he works there!
Old 15-01-10, 02:37 PM   #2
scottjames

Default Re: Chambers Maidstone - Good or Bad?

The only dealings I've had with them are for my shark helmet I got from them. The visor kept break and the lady in there was very help full when I kept going back. In the end I just brought a new lid as it became a paid in the ****.

However they wernt so helpfull when I went to them looking for a manual for a 96 125 Honda rebel. They knew jack about what i was after and wasn't very enthusiastic about trying to get me a manual or even enquire about one. But they did manage to find the part numbers for exhaust gasgets funny that ain't it?!

Never put a bike in there mind, Im still to find the service im lookin for from a dealer. The hunt continues, I would be interested to see what you make of their work.

Scott
Old 15-01-10, 07:19 PM   #3
krhall

Default Re: Chambers Maidstone - Good or Bad?

Holdup assures me it will be super!