SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 07-09-11, 02:06 PM   #51
tweakedtay

Default Re: What yould YOU do?

Move to Mozambique. It's beautiful.
Old 07-09-11, 02:15 PM   #52
Von Teese

It's also very dangerous and very far away from my family.

We wanted to drive up the coast to go there for a few days but you need a landrover, it is something we could do if we came to live here, it only takes a few hours to get there but I wouldnt want to live there permanently.
Old 07-09-11, 02:19 PM   #53
Fizzy Fish

Wow Jen those places are awesome, what a world away from some of the pokey places you get over here, especially around the South East!

Good luck with sorting the rest of the stuff out x
Old 08-09-11, 02:13 PM   #54
tweakedtay

Or of course do the trendy thing and move here....Canada's popular like that.
Old 09-09-11, 02:56 AM   #55
Von Teese

Thanks Fizzy x We are still sorting stuff, its been a mammoth task!

Dad's memorial is today so I have the family coming around at 2pm.
My cousin (who is 4ft nothing - a jockey) is going to 'corner' Mr VT (6ft6) to inform him that: 'if you don't bring Jennifer back to live here with her family, I am going to give you a hiding'...lol that should brighten the day!

Tweaked, good idea but my family are here and it gets VERY cold over there! I want sun in my life again....and lots of it!
Old 09-09-11, 08:59 AM   #56
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

I think you've made your decision Jen and if Tris is on board too then I know you'll make it work hun.

Thinking of you today xxx
Old 09-09-11, 12:34 PM   #57
tweakedtay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
Tweaked, good idea but my family are here and it gets VERY cold over there! I want sun in my life again....and lots of it!
That is way too true.... Last year we (the city I live in) became the second coldest place on Earth, behind Antarctica....At -50 degrees C.

Vancouver is nice though. Never gets below -10, rains alot. Just like jolly old England, but with mountains.
Old 10-09-11, 05:44 AM   #58
Von Teese

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweakedtay View Post
At -50 degrees C.
OMG sod that! lol
Old 10-09-11, 11:04 AM   #59
kitkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Teese View Post
T

http://www.diapsey.co.za/property.as...HT08295202BB34

and this one:

http://www.diapsey.co.za/property.as...SAHT0529155382

Oh and Kit Kat, we might need horse and house sitters in the future, Mr VT's Mum has told us 'never again' I think she is scared of our little devils!
I love the 2nd property but no pics of the inside. First property I think you should get Dry as a Bone to come over and refit that kitchen lol. Bex was housesitting last month for a girl, feeding her cats and looking after her horse. Girl came back and rewarded bex with a jumping lesson, Bex proceeded to fall off and break her arm lol. Bex was talking about visiting SA with her bf who is from there but broken arm has put their plans on hold, once you are all settled Im sure she will come over to help you out. finishes hnd next June x

she is housesitting at end of next month for tara and looking after her beautiful new dog. x

Quote:
Originally Posted by gruntygiggles View Post
Well...after what George and Paul Tapner said about Becky VT...your babies would be in good hands!
Thanx for that nice comment GG. I will pass that on to Bex, will make her day. x
Old 10-09-11, 11:48 AM   #60
gruntygiggles
DaffyGingerBint
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat View Post
I love the 2nd property but no pics of the inside. First property I think you should get Dry as a Bone to come over and refit that kitchen lol. Bex was housesitting last month for a girl, feeding her cats and looking after her horse. Girl came back and rewarded bex with a jumping lesson, Bex proceeded to fall off and break her arm lol. Bex was talking about visiting SA with her bf who is from there but broken arm has put their plans on hold, once you are all settled Im sure she will come over to help you out. finishes hnd next June x

she is housesitting at end of next month for tara and looking after her beautiful new dog. x

Thanx for that nice comment GG. I will pass that on to Bex, will make her day. x
Only passing on what they told me so she should be very proud of herself...Paul is not easy to please