SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2010 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2010 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 08-08-10, 03:55 PM   #31
Beenz

Default Re: Thank you's etc etc...

A hooooge thanks to everyone involved in the organsing of the event, and to everyone who turned up.

On a personal not a big thanks to everyone who offerred with help with my bike and transportation following the 'event' on arrival. I had a great time even though I had to leave early to get the poorly bike home.
Old 08-08-10, 04:05 PM   #32
maviczap
Mega Poster

Yep many thanks for a great weekend, hard to top this one
maviczap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 04:58 PM   #33
staceylew01

Thank you soo much for such a great weekend, my heads just a little bit better now, after drinking way too much last nite!! Special thanks to those who i apposed myslf onto and you taking me under your wing. Hope to see you all again.
Old 08-08-10, 05:04 PM   #34
Specialone

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceylew01 View Post
Thank you soo much for such a great weekend, my heads just a little bit better now, after drinking way too much last nite!! Special thanks to those who i apposed myslf onto and you taking me under your wing. Hope to see you all again.
Stacey you was a good laugh and a great sport, im glad you had a good time
You was brave doing what you did this weekend without hardly knowing anybody, braver than me

Hope to see you again soon
Old 08-08-10, 05:13 PM   #35
staceylew01

Quote:
Originally Posted by specialone View Post
Stacey you was a good laugh and a great sport, im glad you had a good time
You was brave doing what you did this weekend without hardly knowing anybody, braver than me

Hope to see you again soon
Thanks very much for putting up with me. Im really glad i came and i really did enjoy myself, cant wait for the next one.
Old 08-08-10, 06:55 PM   #36
tinpants
Ubique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervox View Post
Thanks to Cheryl & her 'assistants' - for EVERYTHING !!!

Thanks to Stretchie - for the route

Thanks to The Markers - for doing exactly what it says on the tin

Thanks to Bellerephon - for taking on the most boring role - TEC

Thanks to KrazyKim - for being the perfect 'accessory' to my GS Adv (and one that Touratech could never even dream of competing with)

Thanks to The Org - for making it successful & wonderful

And finally, I hope that no-one thinks me hypocritical as it's well known that Hovis & I had our run-ins on the forum but . . .

. . . Thanks to Hovis - for getting things going and insisting that we all spend a weekend in Wales
Not in the slightest mate. Hovis was all things to all people. Some liked him, some didn't but he would do whatever he could for anyone.

Oh and BTW, TEC's job isn't as boring as some would think. I had more than one real good blast...
Old 08-08-10, 06:56 PM   #37
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Ah the thank you thread excellent...

/admin mode on

1. A massive massive thank you to Cheryl for picking up the organising of the site and the AR itself. The site was awesome, you did an awesome job with getting everything into place. Fantastic effort. You've set an unbelivably high standard for next year.

2. To Drew & Lily, MBK and Mr Squirrel Huner, I popped up to the admin office a couple of times, and you all had everything under control, everything organised and sorted out, awesome job.

3. To Stretchie, for picking up the rideout plan from a rough couple of PM's and a google map from Hovis and fine tuning and tweaking it, that was one of the best days riding I've had.

4. Marker team quality job, even the ones you sent the wrong way you gathered back up on got them back on track again.

5. Thanks to Bellerophon for TEC duties.

6. To everybody else for coming, these things just dont work unless you guys turn up, you make the forum what it is and you guys make the AR a fantastic weekend with the atmosphere that you create. It was also great to see so many new faces there, lots of newbies and people I didnt know

/admin mode off

To everybody that moved over to make my job as a Marker that tiny little bit easier, it was really appreciated

To the few of you that stopped when there was no marker where there should have been one, again thank you very much.

and lastly thanks to Hovis for the intial idea and groundwork, because without him putting himself forward to run it, there'd have been no AR at all.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 07:07 PM   #38
SVStorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzwheel View Post
Ah the thank you thread excellent...

/admin mode on

1. A massive massive thank you to Cheryl for picking up the organising of the site and the AR itself. The site was awesome, you did an awesome job with getting everything into place. Fantastic effort. You've set an unbelivably high standard for next year.

2. To Drew & Lily, MBK and Mr Squirrel Huner, I popped up to the admin office a couple of times, and you all had everything under control, everything organised and sorted out, awesome job.

3. To Stretchie, for picking up the rideout plan from a rough couple of PM's and a google map from Hovis and fine tuning and tweaking it, that was one of the best days riding I've had.

4. Marker team quality job, even the ones you sent the wrong way you gathered back up on got them back on track again.

5. Thanks to Bellerophon for TEC duties.

6. To everybody else for coming, these things just dont work unless you guys turn up, you make the forum what it is and you guys make the AR a fantastic weekend with the atmosphere that you create. It was also great to see so many new faces there, lots of newbies and people I didnt know

/admin mode off

To everybody that moved over to make my job as a Marker that tiny little bit easier, it was really appreciated

To the few of you that stopped when there was no marker where there should have been one, again thank you very much.

and lastly thanks to Hovis for the intial idea and groundwork, because without him putting himself forward to run it, there'd have been no AR at all.
+1
Was just thinking how I would thank everyone for a wonderful weekend and you have summed it up for me

Thanks again everyone.
Old 08-08-10, 07:37 PM   #39
Electro

Massive thanks to the workers for the weekend. Your time and effort are more than appreciated. Gruntygiggles, Stretchie, all the markers, the weekend would not work without you guys.

Thanks to Bellerophon for delivering my beer

Thanks to Yorkie Chris for telling me how bad my front shocks are lol.

Thanks to Luckypants for getting me to the hotel.

Thanks to Dave Preston for being born. Need a beer with you soon mate.

Thanks to SVstorm, Mandy, Maria and any one else who looked good when i was following them

Thanks to Badger for keeping me awake with his snoring on friday night.

Thanks to everyone else for being there and making it such a brilliant event.
Old 08-08-10, 08:31 PM   #40
hongman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electro View Post

Thanks to Badger for keeping me awake with his snoring on friday night.
I could hear him with my earplugs on