SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-04-09, 09:08 AM   #1
Viney
Mega Poster

Default Da Weekend thread...sponsored by the easter bunnie and Cadburys creme eggs

A long weekend. What you up to?
Viney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-09, 09:14 AM   #2
Tara

Default Re: Da Weekend thread...sponsored by the easter bunnie and Cadburys creme eggs

This afternoon - nothing
tomorrow moving into the spare room while we decorate
sunday we have family over
monday not sure yet probably hsopping for bedroom furniture
Old 09-04-09, 09:22 AM   #3
plowsie

Default Re: Da Weekend thread...sponsored by the easter bunnie and Cadburys creme eggs

Tonight - Nowt just bum about and eat, garden cricket weather dependant
Tomorrow - Mums Bday so do summat for that
Saturday - Prep bike more for track, garden cricket
Sunday - Dependant on weather, garden cricket
Monday - Find some hapless soul who wants to drive me about to occupy us for the day, if not, garden cricket

Garden Cricket - Its the new craze.
Old 09-04-09, 09:27 AM   #4
keithd

tonight - playing poker. may have to completely throw my alcohol ban out of the window....

tomorrow - undecided. got a game of gólf booked but weather forecast is awful so may have to revert to plan b...plab b is get to pub for 3 o clock, watch saints get torn apart by wolves (pun intended) on sky, drink myself unconscious. wake up in a curry.
saturday - hanging out my **** during the day. out with mates in evening for more drinks
sunday - family, see big sis and niece at ma's
monday - just go spastic cos its the 4th day off in a row. get all giddy an that.
Old 09-04-09, 09:40 AM   #5
missyburd

What is this "week"-"end" you speak of? I have no recollection of where one week ends and one begins these days
Old 09-04-09, 09:47 AM   #6
plowsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by missyorkie_chris View Post
What is this "week"-"end" you speak of? I have no recollection of where one week ends and one begins these days
Ahh, student life. I wish I had.
Old 09-04-09, 09:50 AM   #7
missyburd

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
Ahh, student life. I wish I had.
[depressive mode] No you don't, holed up in a room by the seaside and not being able to afford time to go out and play...dammit no Maria, tis only for another month and a bit! [/depressive mode]

Back to work I go!
Old 09-04-09, 09:59 AM   #8
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Sorry to have to break this news, but the Easter Bunny has had a little accident........
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Easter_Bunny.jpg (43.4 KB, 0 views)

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-09, 10:00 AM   #9
Tara

if anyone is at a loose end you can always come and give us a hand decorating
Old 09-04-09, 10:02 AM   #10
Amanda M

Tomorrow: Visit bike shop and see if they've sorted my bike woes out yet then BBQ some bits of dead animal at our friends' house and drink beer.
Saturday: beer festival
Sunday: don't know yet
Monday: don't know yet, maybe out on bike if I have one that works. Not going out on my loan bike in case anyone I know sees me, it's embarrassing