SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 13-05-09, 11:07 AM   #41
davepreston

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

break stick in half, 2 halfs make a hole , crawl out throught the hole
sk's "now repeat and and and and and"
Old 13-05-09, 11:08 AM   #42
plowsie

Default Re: its back!!! teh wednesday "post me a riddle" thread. sponsored by Brains Faggots

Quote:
Originally Posted by davepreston View Post
break stick in half, 2 halfs make a hole , crawl out throught the hole
sk's "now repeat and and and and and"
See, if thats the answer, it shoulda been two halves of a table. Thats the one I have heard of.
Old 13-05-09, 11:29 AM   #43
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

To the room one. He pole vaults over the walls as there is no ceiling.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 11:38 AM   #44
Owenski

chompy ya cant ask a riddle then sod off not to answer it! I'm bored now.
Old 13-05-09, 11:58 AM   #45
Sudoxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulKiss View Post
I challenge anyone to post a meaningful sentence in the English language that used the work "and" 5 times in a row without any other words between each instance.

eg

and and and and and
After the interview Miss Price said "And and and and and after that, he used his huge binoculars to look at the ships on the thames.".

She was stuttering somewhat, from the shock.
Old 13-05-09, 12:01 PM   #46
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudoxe View Post
After the interview Miss Price said "And and and and and after that, he used his huge binoculars to look at the ships on the thames.".

She was stuttering somewhat, from the shock.
So we can move on.....

"I noticed the other night while at my local pub, the Pig and Whistle that the signwriter had been somewhat shoddy, and that the spacing between Pig and and, and and and Whistle was different"

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 12:06 PM   #47
Owenski

its not the same as the example I'd seen but yeah its the same ideal.

SK I gotta admit I dont think I know ANYBODY who could work it out, only people who would already know it having heard it before.

I'll do my favorite riddle if I may, its an oldy and you'll have all heard it but its still a good one.
Old 13-05-09, 12:24 PM   #48
Owenski

A man is looking out of the window of his house which is south facing on all sides, He is watching a bear walk through his property; What colour is the bear?
Old 13-05-09, 12:26 PM   #49
SoulKiss
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leedsmatt7 View Post
A man is looking out of the window of his house which is south facing on all sides, He is watching a bear walk through his property; What colour is the bear?
White, hes at the North Pole for an all south aspect so must be a Polar Bear.....

Why dont Polar Bears eat Penguins?

█╬╬╬╬()i¯i▀▀▀▀▀█Ξ███████████████████████████████)
SoulKiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-09, 12:29 PM   #50
Sudoxe

They can't get the wrappers off?