SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 16-05-07, 01:53 PM   #11
Baph

Default Re: Happy Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkih View Post
thank you very much boys. although i havent put my location, i do actually live in west wales with all the lovely twisty (and dangerous) roads, so looking forward to some good spins out.
Ah, West Wales. Everyone who has ever described themselves as being from West Wales is from Aberystwyth.

Personally, I'm on Anglesey, and Luckypants is Ruthin. There's a fair few more that are down south though.
Old 16-05-07, 01:58 PM   #12
Nikkih

Close, but actually about 30 miles south of Aberystwyth, but that is the closest place that anyone has ever heard of..!!
Old 16-05-07, 02:00 PM   #13
Baph

Cardigan must be close to 30 miles south west of Aberystwyth

I've also driven through Lampeter a few times. Personally I'd say that was more South Wales, than West Wales
Old 16-05-07, 02:01 PM   #14
hovis

Quote:
Close, but actually about 30 miles south of Aberystwyth, but that is the closest place that anyone has ever heard of..!!
where? im from abertridwr

10 miles from cardiff
Old 16-05-07, 02:03 PM   #15
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
The administrative capital of Credigion? If you don't want to admit where you live, no problemo.

Was down in Aber last weekend in my mates new speedy car. Go down there quite a bit as my lil' girl is Uni there.
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-07, 02:09 PM   #16
Nikkih

I live about 7 miles north of Cardigan in a little place called Tanygroes (for anyone in the know please don't mention scrapyard or slaughterhouse....!!!)

I actually did my bike test in Lampeter, great place, not too busy, only had to cope with 3 mini roundabouts...!!
Old 16-05-07, 02:15 PM   #17
Steve H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law View Post
lol, It's pirate speak, Stingo likes to think he is a pirate.
He is just as much of a Pirate as say, Johnny Depp.
Welcome.
Old 16-05-07, 02:28 PM   #18
hovis

[QUOTE=Nikkih;1188409]I live about 7 miles north of Cardigan in a little place called Tanygroes (for anyone in the know please don't mention scrapyard or slaughterhouse....!!!)

QUOTE]
when i was a young un i used to go on holiday to aberporth (for about 8 years in a row)
Old 16-05-07, 02:39 PM   #19
Nikkih

QUOTE]
when i was a young un i used to go on holiday to aberporth (for about 8 years in a row)[/quote]

I used to live in Aberporth for about 15 years, only moved to Tanygroes (a grand distance of about 3 miles) 2 years ago.
Old 16-05-07, 02:43 PM   #20
hovis

we used to stay in an old railway carrage on top of a cliff next to michels resterunt

an old womom owed it, i think she owed a few propities as we once stayed in a little cottage she owned