SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Soho Massive For the London based SV owners

View Poll Results: Are you coming to see me giggle a lot?
Yes, i'd love to be there for the gigglefest! 12 66.67%
Sadly stupid life has got in the way and i'll have to miss the giggles 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 28-11-10, 04:17 PM   #81
jonboy

Default Re: So..... My Birthday 27th November 2010!!! Now with shiney new poll added

Had fab time, SO great to see everybody, and Verna was sensational. Her love poem to Zig was the highlight! x
Old 28-11-10, 08:15 PM   #82
rictus01
Mega Poster

Default Re: So..... My Birthday 27th November 2010!!! Now with shiney new poll added

indeed a good evening, nice to see a few formally absent friends again.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-10, 09:55 AM   #83
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Hey BBC are you better today? Was it food poisonong you poor thing?
Old 29-11-10, 06:30 PM   #84
BernardBikerchick

Hi Guys !! just wanted to say a HUGE heartfelt thank you to each and everyone of you who came on Saturday night ! You made my night you really did - it was utterly brilliant - you all spoiled me so much its just beyond words !!! you guys rock !!!! all of you - so kind such wonderful company !

yeap I did in fact spend most of the day yesterday talking to God on the big white telephone he he he with a little help from spidey doing the hair holding bit !!! lucky lucky man lol !!! but was fully recovered by about 5pm eating chicken and soup hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! Still not sure if it was the muscles but I certainly didn't drink THAT much ! lol although I did actually walk out with a pint of wine in a glass in my hand !! lol awww it was fooooking brill brill night -

bring on the soho xmas bash now !!! i love it there so much at la porch- even the 16 year olds were great fun !! and what a kinky dress that girl had on lovely ! !!
The presents were just fab fab - Mark you picked a good one there !!! maybe if someone brings a laptop to the xmas bash I'll give u all a tune !!!! love it !
you truly are all like my family - my god even GREG came !!!! I am honoured !!! xxxxx

Spidey you rock my world you really do x and I puke in yours lol lol lol !!!! just getting ya back for the AR pmsl ! xx thank you for making my birthday so special x

See you guys all real soon xx
BBC - also now known as Butterfly Biker Chick

Last edited by BernardBikerchick; 29-11-10 at 06:35 PM.