SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 09-01-09, 07:06 PM   #31
Mr Speirs
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
being a bad influenceD
Ha yes you are.
Smokey Black Burnty 02 - Racetech Smoulderlators + .90kg BBQ Springs, zx10r shockingly toasted, Conti Road Attacks heat up very nicely, R&G Crash Bungs but what f**king use are they, No Colour Matched Hugger, Flame Extenda, Beowulf Titainium Oval Flame Thrower.
Mr Speirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 07:21 PM   #32
hovis

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily View Post
no drew won't let me!
realy?

oh dear
Old 09-01-09, 08:28 PM   #33
Lozzo

This weekend I shall be finishing some work on a friend's GPZ750 Turbo in preparation for its MOT, stripping my ZX-7R down to see what it needs and waiting for a very nice man from the org to come and collect his Ford Maverick 4x4.

If I can find time I might have a chocolate biscuit or three
Old 09-01-09, 08:29 PM   #34
Spokey

Tomorrow - decorating the utility room
Sunday - decorating the utility room ( or being moaned at for not decorating the utility room )

And yes, you can get a 3 metre 600 x 40mm worktop in a Mondeo estate with the boot shut ( just in case you were wondering )

Do I win the most boring ?

Spokey
Old 09-01-09, 09:09 PM   #35
metalmonkey

I'm not doimg much really haven't plans at all, manily casue I need not to spend anything, but you know how that works out. But I have plenty of things to be getting on with.

Anyone want to help cut down a tree, get stuff from my folks house, clean the the house, or clean bike? So if you bored and not doing anything, then I have plenty of things that need doing!
Old 09-01-09, 10:40 PM   #36
Neeja

Tonight, nothing....
Tomorrow, work in the morning, then a trip to Nottingham to see The Mighty Boosh live
Sunday, having a big lie-in in a hotel in Nottingham, followed by doing whatever the hell we feel like.

Nom.
Old 09-01-09, 10:51 PM   #37
Wideboy
Evel Knievel
Mega Poster

tomorrow, night out yeeeeeeeeee

sunday, out on bike hopefully

05 DRZ400E
RIP hovis
Wideboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-09, 11:19 PM   #38
rob13

Stayed in tonight, been on the Xbox most of the evening.
Tomorrow off on the Mountain Bike up on the moors, tomorrow night off round a mates for a pizza.
Sunday off walking with the missus up in the moors.

Hopefully plenty of this thing they call exercise might kick start my January resolution to get fitter this year. Certainly need to shift some weight which I put on over the last 6 weeks.
Old 10-01-09, 03:17 AM   #39
yorkie_chris
Noisy Git
Mega Poster

Friday nights booze sorted without violence. Score. #hick#
Old 10-01-09, 02:22 PM   #40
dissuade

Awesome Thai on Friday, watched our cats fight for 3 hours, watched Elf.

Tonight we're off to see the light and sound show thing for the close of the capital of culture year in Liverpool, followed by drinks and drinks.

Tomorrow... lie in. Then maybe going to see PUPPIES!!!! YAY!!