SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 11-01-09, 07:37 PM   #51
shonadoll

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Had a lazy weekend - went to a meeting for the big rideout I'm doing along with Jillyburd from here- The Breast Way round for MacMillan Cancer support. They raised £26,000 on the 1st one last May.

Went shopping with my daughter, then hubby and her fitted my new Ventura system to my bike, looks bloody huge, not sure if I like it TBH.
Old 11-01-09, 08:36 PM   #52
ogden
Mega Poster

Default Re: The Official "what you doing this weekend" thread - sponsored by jack frost nipping at your nose

Finished the weekend with an amazing darts final.
S1000XR | 990SMT | YZF-R6 #7
ogden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-09, 11:49 AM   #53
keithd

i shall be announcing the winner later today...

if there's any late entries who wish to win this special prize post now in order to avoid disappointment...
Old 12-01-09, 12:21 PM   #54
startrek.steve

Staying warm!

Steve
Old 12-01-09, 12:26 PM   #55
Kate Moss

I went out Friday night - was targetted by a manic depressive who decided I was the right person to talk to and have a good cry! Had to be bailed out of that situation!!

Sat - watched Wall'e, had takeaway consumed wine!

Sun - watched wall'e again! and had a nap!

All in all quite nice - apart from the loon on Friday night!