SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

South & West Surfers Just for the guys and gals in the south and south west of the UK.

Old 30-01-06, 09:07 AM   #1
andyb

Default Maintenance Courses in Dorset

Does anyone know of anywhere that runs maintenance courses? I am a newbie and would like to get into doing my own servicing but I need to find somewhere to build up my skills first! I am located in Salisbury.

Thanks in advance
Old 01-02-06, 03:55 PM   #2
DanDare

Where abouts in Salisbury, thats my neck of the woods!

What do you ride...........Curvy, Pointy? Colour? Mods?
Old 01-02-06, 04:01 PM   #3
diamond

Is it either of you on a black curvy that i pass on my way into salisbury to go work every saturday morning at about 8:10 pulling into the co-op.

Or are either of you the blue curvy parked in the motor bike bay across the road from Blacks in town.
Old 09-02-06, 12:50 PM   #4
andyb

Hi guys,

Im afraid my bike is in devon at the moment and am in the cage! I WILL be bringing it up here by March though.

I ride a Blue curvy with CCC exhaust, sounds the dogs! I work up at the hospital will say hi if I see any of you on the road.
Old 09-02-06, 01:37 PM   #5
DanDare

Occasionally I park my Pointy Blue next to Curvey Blue opposite the Cinema.
Haven't worked out who owns it yet.
Old 10-02-06, 08:20 AM   #6
diamond

It's always there no matter what day of the week, it's there.
I used to park next to it at weekends when i was working but now i hide my bike behind blacks away from all the scooters that like to block you in and have no concern for nice shiny paint work.
Old 10-02-06, 12:37 PM   #7
DanDare

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.d.
It's always there no matter what day of the week, it's there.
I used to park next to it at weekends when i was working but now i hide my bike behind blacks away from all the scooters that like to block you in and have no concern for nice shiny paint work.
You can park behind Blacks???? Are you allowed and how do you get there???? I usually park in the HPI Car Park opposite the Cloisters pub on a Saturday.

Will stake out Mr Curvy tonight.

* Sets up small Observation Post *
Old 10-02-06, 12:41 PM   #8
diamond

It's a staff car park, you go down the entrance between blacks and the cinema. I work for the blacks leisure group so park there at weekends when i'm working in Millets or blacks. Fizz always parks there when he comes into town.
Old 12-02-06, 07:10 PM   #9
DanDare

Was that your Pointy Yellow outside the cinema yesterday Fizz????
Old 12-02-06, 08:39 PM   #10
fizzwheel
Super Moderator
Mega Poster

Nah it wasnt mine, I have a Yellow Curvey. Liz saw it though. It was gone by the time I parked up at lunchtime.

K5 GSXR 750 Anniversary Edition
fizzwheel is offline   Reply With Quote