SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 04-05-08, 06:56 PM   #1
Bear

Default HOOOGE thanks to the Apes

For cakes, bacon sarnies, tea and company, and very cute kids (Which I didn't eat)

You guys rule!

Had a great day today with some of the usual suspects, and a few unusual ones!

Love you all. It's days like this that remind me why I love bikes and mates so much!
Old 04-05-08, 07:31 PM   #2
Warthog

Default Re: HOOOGE thanks to the Apes

Damn straight! big +1 to everything said. Some photos in our TVSF section Jamie
Old 04-05-08, 07:40 PM   #3
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

another big thanks from me too, the Apes are a great pair and their mini apes with their "welcome mat" just melted my heart.

Big love to all the Apes
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-08, 08:17 PM   #4
Stig

I assure you, the pleasure was all ours.

Especially seeing Nathan running around like a headless chicken when we arrived home. I swear if he had already reached puberty, something would have happened in his pants.
Old 04-05-08, 09:22 PM   #5
metalmonkey

What a day to be stuck at work eh I missed out on all fun it seems, my day was very dull compared to you guys. Nothing fun happened, though I did attempt to

I made a beeline for the Ace as I heard a biker was down, my first though was to the folks from the org over there so wanted to get over asap to make sure everyone was okay. How happy was I to hear it wasn't one of us lot. I guess I heard about it before you guys.

I didn't finsih until 4pm today got home like 430pm ish, so was very tried made an attempt at packing but decided JD and Coke was a much better idea