SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2007 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2007 SV650.org's bigger & better annual rideout.

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-07, 07:56 AM   #81
Grinch

Default Re: The Last word (AE07)

Argh more cancellations, at this rate I can't be **** myself.

Old 28-06-07, 08:05 AM   #82
Skip
Mega Poster

Well, I must be mad as I riding to London tonight to stay with Bear and then ride up with the Soho lot tomorrow morning - according to the weather report all of those miles are going to be in the rain....

Hey ho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattSV View Post
MrsMatt has a frozen shoulder at the moment, so potentially gtting wet/feeling cold over the weekend will not help that.
Nasty - a woman I used to work with had that from playing tennis - took 18 months to heal properly - hope MrsMatts isnt that bad....
Old 28-06-07, 08:35 AM   #83
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch View Post
Argh more cancellations, at this rate I can't be **** myself.
the thought of the 600 mile round trip in the rain, then a weekend with more rain,in a tent is hardly filling me with excitment either, at the moment............. but trying to get in the spirit & all that

Old 28-06-07, 08:43 AM   #84
plowsie

I'm still well up for it Whatever the weather!

Old 28-06-07, 08:47 AM   #85
BernardBikerchick

i'm going in car !!! gutted truly gutted but wanna still go!!!!!!!! xxx see you all these leaving now for cheshire see you all tomorrow !!!! excitesd now !!!

Old 28-06-07, 08:49 AM   #86
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovis View Post
the thought of the 600 mile round trip in the rain, then a weekend with more rain,in a tent is hardly filling me with excitment either, at the moment............. but trying to get in the spirit & all that

the violin is for me........ i'm not critersising (sp?) anyone

Old 28-06-07, 08:49 AM   #87
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowsie View Post
I'm still well up for it Whatever the weather!
awwwwwww bless

Old 28-06-07, 09:45 AM   #88
Ping

See here about sticking two fingers up at the weather...

http://forums.sv650.org/showthread.php?t=92258

Old 28-06-07, 10:51 AM   #89
Spiderman
Where the hell am I?
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by northwind View Post
Spidey, any reason why you can't swap the discs? At worst, ride up with it as it is and we can do it on the site, no?
Did think of that Northy but it was lashing it down last night so i wasnt even gonna go out there to take the wheel off etc.

Decisions, desicions eh? Having seen the severe wether warnings they've issued today i'm really in 2 minds if i'm comming or not
If i had a car i'd be comming in that for sure but i dont so that aint even an option.
And my fabric jacket has recently started to enjoy leaking on me in heavy or sustained rain so thats another factor. God i hate the british summer, sorry did i say that already
AlpineCarStereo: you win ....... eeerrr ..... ummm ..... my undying support of you, the greatest Mod this forum has ever known. My Leige. davepreston: i bow to your modding godliness. vixis: He's this really cute Persian tea-boy, Im so not giving you his number :P
Old 28-06-07, 11:08 AM   #90
Ping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Did think of that Northy but it was lashing it down last night so i wasnt even gonna go out there to take the wheel off etc.

Decisions, desicions eh? Having seen the severe wether warnings they've issued today i'm really in 2 minds if i'm comming or not
If i had a car i'd be comming in that for sure but i dont so that aint even an option.
And my fabric jacket has recently started to enjoy leaking on me in heavy or sustained rain so thats another factor. God i hate the british summer, sorry did i say that already
Aw, don't bail Spidey! We're working to get as a big dry zone at the campsite as poss (including my big tent for hanging kit to drip dry) and if you get wet on the way up there, a short stint in a warm pub should dry you out enough to come back to camp all warm and cozy.

Closed Thread