SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 09-01-06, 11:12 PM   #1
Mike1234

Default Help Support Our European Superstock 600 Campaign!

We are planning on contesting the European SuperStock 600 class with Matt Bond in 2006.

To do this we need to buy a couple of new GSXR600K6 machines and prepare them for racing.

That means we need to raise some money so we are running a competition to give away my Cagiva Raptor 650 MiniTwins bike, plus wets on wheels - The bike won the MRO MiniTwins round at Silverstone last year. On top of that we will also pay for a season of race entries plus give away five front and ten rear tyres.

Apart from a three grand donation to adopt-a-racer.org.uk to help other riders all money raised will be going towards buying the new bikes.

If you fancy your chances at winning the prize, or just want to help us out, please take a look at www.givemethekeys.com/minitwins. It's only 20 quid a ticket and you have a chance to effectively race for free this year.

Don't fancy a MiniTwin? Sell the bike and use the entries and tyres for a series you do want to compete in. Don't want to race? Keep the bike and sell the race entries and tyres...

If you know anyone interested in buying a MiniTwins bike you can help us out by getting them to have a look at the ones we have for sale. Click here for details. Now available with spare wheels included at the original price.
Old 10-01-06, 12:31 AM   #2
Diveboy

Sorry but my mates are taking all my money or you would have my backing.
Is this an inopportune moment for me to give Den and Gareth a big up?

No oh well www.dennishobbsracing.com Gareth's site coming soon. If you like the site I thank you.

Seriously though I wish you all the best.
Old 10-01-06, 12:27 PM   #3
Mike1234

Assuming we can sort out the finances it should be a good season.

Not least because all the rounds are held as support races at the various European rounds of the World SuperBike Championship!