SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Guildford Massive For the Guildford Guys N Girls.

Old 09-10-06, 09:20 PM   #1
Demonz

Default Early Morning Coffee Run - Sunday 15th Oct

Anyone fancy an early morning coffee run upto Foxes Diner on Sunday morning. Aim to leave off the A30 around 7.30am and get there around 9am for coffee and a bite to eat. Should be home by 11.30am. Foxes Location Map Easy roads and should be nice and quiet.

Update: So just to clarify, there are two meeting points:
7.30am at Egham (BP Servo)
and then 8:30am at Bracknell (Sainsburys Servo)
Old 10-10-06, 01:22 AM   #2
rictus01
Mega Poster

might be up for this, I'd probably come back via the Apes place and crash a brew though.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 07:08 AM   #3
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

This should be the Guildford rideout day - why not join us?
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 10:04 AM   #4
Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Guildford rideout still needs route sorted, and depends on weather and other things. Weather forecast says sunny intervals for Guildford on Saturday so hopefully Sunday will be sunny as well.

If the rideout doesn't go ahead I will be up for this.
Old 10-10-06, 11:24 AM   #5
Demonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Ah sorry Falc - didnt mean to hijack a day out. I looked for the details last night and couldnt find the thread - have my glasses back on this morning so can we postpone coffee morning for a couple of weeks if the Guildford ride is this weekend? Let us know the details...
Old 10-10-06, 12:01 PM   #6
Stu
Trinity
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmonsta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Ah sorry Falc - didnt mean to hijack a day out. I looked for the details last night and couldnt find the thread - have my glasses back on this morning so can we postpone coffee morning for a couple of weeks if the Guildford ride is this weekend? Let us know the details...
I would suggest you didn't see it because it's stickied.
I for one always ignore sticky posts thinking they are old stuff.

Didn't really notice threads dropping of the first page of the GM too quickly anyway
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 12:16 PM   #7
rictus01
Mega Poster

seen the post with a poll for a date and read through it, no definative date mentioned though or route or start location ?

No matter I'll find somewhere to go this weekend anyway.

Cheers Mark.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride!
rictus01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-06, 02:09 PM   #8
falc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmonsta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu
Thats cool Gmonsta, no date was set I was just throwing things out there seeing what people wanted. As Rictus said there was no definate date or route set. I think you should go for the Sunday rideout and get as many people as you can do go.

Not sure I can do this Sunday but go for it, ive been a bit caught up of late but ill post a route and sort out the stickied thread for the rideout in a mo
Old 10-10-06, 07:59 PM   #9
Demonz

Cool - so game on.

If convenient enough I suggest 7.30am at the BP/Ferarri Roundabout on the A30 in Egham. Map

Probably just follow our noses through Ascot/Windsor/Slough behind the Thames up through Maidenhead and back of Reading ect. Roads should be quiet enough to make good time.
Old 10-10-06, 08:04 PM   #10
JonToms

I'll be up for that

I know a good route through Wokingham and out through Henley keeping to Twisty a/b roads with some nice high speed trunk roads if you wanna meet somewhere ?????????????????????

You could do A30 to Bagshot and then on to the A322 into Bracknell, Coral Reef roundabout. There is a big Sainsburys just past that roundabout on the left, could be a meeting point for everyone ???????

It's about a good 45min's to and Hour of Hooning it from there