SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 30-04-07, 10:30 AM   #1
Jelster

Default ANy of you "geeks" know anything about "Baan" ?

If so, drop me a PM with your number, I'm in need on enlightenment

Old 30-04-07, 11:23 AM   #2
ivantate

Default Re: ANy of you "geeks" know anything about "Baan" ?

I use it occasionally. We use it for bill of materials and engineering releases. Not sure whether we use all the functions etc... its alot less useful than other systems I have used.

Any specific questions I can try and find out if you want.
Old 30-04-07, 11:36 AM   #3
Jelster

Default Re: ANy of you "geeks" know anything about "Baan" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivantate View Post
I use it occasionally. We use it for bill of materials and engineering releases. Not sure whether we use all the functions etc... its alot less useful than other systems I have used.

Any specific questions I can try and find out if you want.
I'm interested in how functional the XML interface is. I have a large potential customer who uses BAAN as an ERP solution at some of its sites, and our ASP will need to access it via XML.