SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 11-02-07, 12:43 PM   #1
gregsv650

Default sv650s y reg for sale. stg 2 cams an dyno full acrapov

hi im selling my brothers old shape sv650s for sale.but it used to be mine an is maintained by me.

its done around 30k but has been regularly serviced by me. it is in need of a bit of tlc but nothing major. it has a handle bar shaped dent on the left side of tank and the seat unit has been touched up after a slow speed fall. all fairing have been replaced. it has been tuned by jhs racing with stage two race cams and a stage 2 dyno jet kit with a bcm air filter. costing around 700 quid. it also has a full carbon fibre acrapovic race system in superb condition with the removable baffles loud as you like. the Tyre's have plenty of tread left on them. it has tax and mot but not sure how long. it has an under tray and iridium screen. the forks have the usual pitting and are pretty soft as with all svs's. just fitted new clutch cables and throttle cables. all in all its a good little bike. i think i have also got a restrictor kit but with the rest of the tuning would be over 33 any way. im looking for around 1500 but its negotiable.
if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask i will answer as honestly as possible.and as quick as possible.
if you want to have a look its not a problem. i will arrange pictures and will mail them on request
Old 13-02-07, 04:59 PM   #2
gregsv650

Default more

hi i forgot to say its the red model and i now have photos. it has over 6 month tax and mot. and its closer to 31k sorry. and if any problems cant be seen by these photoes they are not there. they are very high resolution. oh and yes i know about the indicator it will be sorted. brother is a loon

[img][/img][img][/img]
Old 13-02-07, 05:15 PM   #3
gregsv650

Old 13-02-07, 08:15 PM   #4
ljharmitt

What are you saying about the restriction cant quite understand. Is it restricted?
Old 14-02-07, 10:15 AM   #5
gregsv650

Default no sorry

no it isnt. i thought i still had the restrictor kit but i gave it away a while back. i was saying that even with the restrictor kit fitted it would probably still be over 33bhp due to modifications
Old 14-02-07, 03:06 PM   #6
ljharmitt

Is the indicator fixed yet or selling with it out?

What other tlc does it need?
Old 15-02-07, 09:42 AM   #7
gregsv650

Default not yet

the bike is going into my grans garage today where iam going to srip and clean her. ill take some more photos when its done. when i said tlc just ment it is a little tatty. the engine runs great. most of the problems are cosmetic and can be seen from the photos. like forks pitting. dent in the tank. touch up. its not things that need doing but you can if you want to bring it back to former glory.