SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 10-11-08, 12:02 AM   #1
natcar

Default Street triple R

Ordered one in July but dont want it now as I like my Blackbird too much- jump the waiting list and recent £340 price hike so if you want my place in the queue let me kno.
Old 10-11-08, 12:25 AM   #2
pencil shavings

Default Re: Street triple R

try sell your palce on ebay??

has to be worth £340 if you think about it
Old 10-11-08, 12:29 AM   #3
natcar

Sounds like a good idea if theres no takers in next couple of days.
Old 10-11-08, 10:16 AM   #4
Ceri JC

Nice. I test rode the standard model and loved it. I'd be all over this like a rash if I was back at home and riding for pleasure again.
Old 10-11-08, 01:08 PM   #5
chasey

http://www.visordown.com/articles/vi...le_r/5919.html
Old 10-11-08, 04:36 PM   #6
rossinio

I just did a test ride on the street triple r (not having ridden the original). Is a totally fantastic bike, made my sv feel slow and heavy Wind protection with the tiny screen is ok but its a naked so thats to be expected. The most interesting thing about the bike is the feeling of having nothing at all in front of you, it's almost like you're sat on top of the front wheel!
Old 10-11-08, 08:16 PM   #7
rob13

I like the Green one, so if I do get one itll have to be the standard one. Cant see the need for me getting an R anyway

Good luck with it, go to www.street-triple.co.uk advertise it on there and itll be gone within a week I can guarantee it.
Old 10-11-08, 08:31 PM   #8
natcar

Just to clarify - cost of the bike is £6099 and £200 deposit will secure it - you can collect from the dealer when it arrives. I dont want to cancel the order as I will then get back my trade in bike which is now 5 months older and I wont make the amount given by the dealer in a private sale.
Old 11-11-08, 09:50 AM   #9
DanAbnormal

I think I just messed in my pants. I test rode the standard street and it was heavenly. Now they've made it better?!?! Oh dear, I can see a phonecall to mr bank manager.........
Old 11-11-08, 03:54 PM   #10
rob13

Dan dont you have Bike attention deficit disorder? You seem to want to chop and change every week!