SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 12-12-10, 10:22 PM   #1
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Default LLS(not a typo) Rearsets

Similar to the ones in link below.

http://www.frozzie.com/eshop1/cms.php?id_cms=35

Not quite sure if actually going to sell them. For me, they feel like 'I'm getting too old for the sporty sh*t' at the moment, so we'll see.

To satisfy the rules ....be looking at £1000 lol. Of course , you can make offers.

Post being put up so anyone intereste can get their dibs in. Will keep folks updated
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us
21QUEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-10, 02:10 AM   #2
xXBADGERXx

Default Re: LLS(not a typo) Rearsets

Let`s get the ball rolling here , from one extreme to the other , I`ll offer you a Penny for them , seems to be closer to the realistic figure than the 1k your asking for them . Maybe the ruling should be a "Realistic" asking price ?

And are they similar to that picture as in a "Rip Off" of them ? or shall we expect some vague reference to them ?

Last edited by xXBADGERXx; 13-12-10 at 02:12 AM.
Old 13-12-10, 07:43 AM   #3
lukemillar
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBADGERXx View Post
Let`s get the ball rolling here , from one extreme to the other , I`ll offer you a Penny for them , seems to be closer to the realistic figure than the 1k your asking for them . Maybe the ruling should be a "Realistic" asking price ?

And are they similar to that picture as in a "Rip Off" of them ? or shall we expect some vague reference to them ?
You clearly aren't interested in buying them, so why bother posting?
#24 - Honda VFR400R NC30
lukemillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-10, 06:17 PM   #4
xXBADGERXx

Well he`s being a bit vague about them , I was interested from the title until I came in and saw that he wasn`t very specific .... is that good enough for ya , ya nosy parker
Old 13-12-10, 06:48 PM   #5
svsam

£10 :d
Old 13-12-10, 06:57 PM   #6
danf1234

£10.56 :d
Old 13-12-10, 07:29 PM   #7
Typhoon

Sorry to take divulge away from your post but I Totally agree with the crud posting rules on this forum.

I post up what I want for an item and it just scares people off. When in fact to start with its actually a reasonable price and secondly I always put ONO. So many people want something for nothing these days.
Old 14-12-10, 09:44 PM   #8
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukemillar View Post
You clearly aren't interested in buying them, so why bother posting?
Luke, perhaps, it was happy hour at the 'welcome inn'...
Blue, mate, having read a lot of your stuff I'd say 'in your head' is unknown territory for most of us

Last edited by 21QUEST; 14-12-10 at 10:23 PM.
Old 14-12-10, 10:02 PM   #9
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Yes xXBADGERXx ,

You might have a point indeed...I didn't state if they were for the Curvy or Pointy. Perhaps I ought to have really said "same as the ones in the link" eh.

Re rules stating a 'realistic price' , why stop there? How about having the Mods put prices ? Anyway, someone would have to really have a proper sense of humour failure or be just that little bit slow to really believe someone would actually think £1000 was what was being hoped for. Now I know, you ain't slow so there....

As it goes, I actually don't have a clue about how much they are really worth(ooh suppose worth what someone is prepared to pay eh). or even if they are really worth selling....my body might eventually mould to them.

That said, just had another good look at them in daylight and they have the words 'Titanium' on them so reckon that should be worth another £1000....

Ok, we've all had our say and I believe we all probably have better things to do...Christmas shopping(?) so hopefully, we are all good . Lest we give DD no option but to apply some Mod medicine...and we don't want that now, do we.

All offers have been duly noted :P....migth take some pics ove rthe weekend as that might bring about an improvement in the offers already in lol.

Last edited by 21QUEST; 14-12-10 at 10:27 PM.
Old 14-12-10, 10:17 PM   #10
21QUEST
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhoon View Post
Sorry to take divulge away from your post but I Totally agree with the crud posting rules on this forum.

I post up what I want for an item and it just scares people off. When in fact to start with its actually a reasonable price and secondly I always put ONO. So many people want something for nothing these days.
No need to be sorry mate.

You have a point re "some people seemingly wanting something for nothing" ...of course we all love a bargain...I do

A simple rule for me....I can either afford the asking price or I can't. That is not the same as bleating "ooh, that's too expensive" ....when in reality it isn't.

Granted, different people would have their own perceptions of reality lol