SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - Other Bikes and General biking items For other bikes, clothing, helmets etc. Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat. Anything not relevant to motorcycling will be moved to Idle Banter

Old 04-10-15, 05:36 PM   #1
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Suzuki GSXR 750 K7

Right, putting my K7 GSXR 750 up for sale. I stated when I bought it, it might be sold after a year, but had a scratch to itch and that was owning a 750 Gixxer. I loved it so much, I have actually kept it for nearly 2 years. It is an awesome bike and will do anything you want of it. 133bhp and plenty of torque, never mind tarting up your SV to gixxer spec, just buy this one. I'm 6'2 and have done over 300 miles in a day touring Scotland as well as a couple of trackdays. More comfortable than the pointy SV, I chopped in for it.

Bought with only 8k on the clock in Feb 2014 and now has just ticked over 20k miles. If anybody has seen my bike they will know how anal I am about keeping it clean and even have a box of cotton buds in the garage, to get into all the nooks. The bike has seen wet days, but has been ACF50’d since the day I got it and is very clean and tidy, kept in heated garage. Not as posh as previous owner, he kept it in the living room with his mint NC30. Had protective film on heal plates, rear cowling(black still there, can be seen around seat cowl)) and side infills. When touring with tailpacks, I tape over the rear fairing to protects it. (Yes, I am totally OCD about any marks or scratch's on my bike !!!)

The only negatives are – needs a new rear rubber soon, currently running Michelin pilot power 3’s (awesome tyre, but gone in 3k)) but won’t replace because you may want to fit a pair of more road oriented tyres. Can arrange this, if you want fitted before collection. If you want it, can meet in Carlisle off the train, if that helps.There are a few stone chips on the front (mostly there when I bought it), but still less than 20K’s worth and a small 10mm scratch on the tank, front left hand side, under bars, can't see without searching for it.

I have serviced myself regularly; oil replaced every 4k approx (9K, 13k & 17k) and had full service in April at 17K, inc all filters and plugs. Braided hoses fitted on front, brake pads replaced couple of months ago. Chain and sprockets in good condition. Reg/Rec replaced at beginning of the year. Heated Oxford sport grips, black short brake levers, R&G tail tidy and dark DB screen. Originals available. And will leave my Bibio Gizmo on for any Org buyer MOT til May 2016.

£4500 ovno

All you need to do is replace rear rubber soon and ride. I am actually having second thoughts whilst writing this !!! Post been on preview for an hour now, not sure I can sell :'(

Only replacing because it’s Tiger time. You too can keep up with Dean on the Kinlochleven Loop !!!

Old 04-10-15, 05:52 PM   #2
Tomor
Mega Poster

Default Re: Suzuki GSXR 750 K7

Damn, bother, ****, ballbags. Why does this come up now?!?!?! I want one, but need to create space in the garage!

Last edited by Tomor; 04-10-15 at 05:52 PM. Reason: can't spell when i'm annoyed
Tomor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 06:03 PM   #3
SIII
Mega Poster

Do it ! Awesome bit of kit. You need no more on the road. Or track.
Old 04-10-15, 06:11 PM   #4
DJ123
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomor View Post
Damn, bother, ****, ballbags. Why does this come up now?!?!?! I want one, but need to create space in the garage!

Road trip to Scotland

BMW F800ST
DJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 06:47 PM   #5
carelesschucca
Mega Poster

Hmm, I wonder what K would say if I asked her to go to Malaga on the back of this

sv650s (gone) gsx-r600 (gone) Street R675 (now living in Inbhir Nis )
carelesschucca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-15, 07:01 PM   #6
andrewsmith
Mega Poster

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Just south of salad dodging country

Not powerful enough

sent with all the fury of a clogged drain!!

Every year we meet old friends, gain some new ones, lose old ones and you always remember them all.
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” Mahatma Gandhi
andrewsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-15, 05:00 PM   #7
littleoldman2
Mega Poster

Location: Cramlington Northumberland where we are truely blessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by carelesschucca View Post
Hmm, I wonder what K would say if I asked her to go to Malaga on the back of this
Hahahaha, no chance.

My missus looked at the gixer and said "if I wanted to be a jockey I'd buy a horse"

GLWS lovely bike
Old 06-10-15, 07:44 PM   #8
AJC

I would have been interested, but I have seen this on track and it was a bit slow

No but really, stunning bike! Had this been here about 7months ago I would have been opening negotiations.

Still cant believe your selling it!
Old 14-10-15, 09:17 AM   #9
SIII
Mega Poster

Talking Re: Suzuki GSXR 750 K7

I'll put a new rear tyre on it or £4400 !!!

SV- Gixxer - Triumph

All you SV riders - this is the next step in your biking evolution, get the Gixxer and then a Triumph, please help me move onto stage three of the SV rider biking life !!!!!
Old 23-10-15, 09:47 PM   #10
SIII
Mega Poster

Sold