SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 20-11-09, 02:56 PM   #1
sv-robo

Default Coccyx Pain

Hi all,

For the last few days ive been getting a lot of jip from my coccyx bone(the bone at the bottom of your spine/tailbone)don't know what ive done to it??.It feels as though ive banged it(as though its bruised)but i hav'nt,it mostly hurts when i am sat down & when i stand up(after being sat for a while)also hurts when i press on it.

No idea whats caused it??......anybody any ideas/experience on the subject & what can be done or will it just heal itself?

cheers Robo.
Old 20-11-09, 03:26 PM   #2
Surfjayce

Default Re: Coccyx Pain

Coccydynia mate, because your coccyx is made up of a few little bones its easy to cause trauma to it and can be really pianful at times, get yourself to the docs, from what i remember its easily treated but has to be treated directly, painkillers will just numb not fix
Surfjayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-09, 03:30 PM   #3
barwel1992

^ that one theory but my ones much better, i think that sv-robo missus has been experimenting while sv-robo has been asleep or druged or pay back

"runs and hides"
Old 20-11-09, 03:39 PM   #4
sv-robo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barwel1992 View Post
^ that one theory but my ones much better, i think that sv-robo missus has been experimenting while sv-robo has been asleep or druged or pay back

"runs and hides"
Hey!! what you trying to say?lol.
Old 20-11-09, 03:41 PM   #5
sv-robo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfjayce View Post
Coccydynia mate, because your coccyx is made up of a few little bones its easy to cause trauma to it and can be really pianful at times, get yourself to the docs, from what i remember its easily treated but has to be treated directly, painkillers will just numb not fix
Hmm,cheers for the advice bud,might give it a few more days(see if times a healer??)if not off to the quacks it is
Old 20-11-09, 03:43 PM   #6
barwel1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by sv-robo View Post
Hey!! what you trying to say?lol.
Nothing at all