SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

2012 Annual Rideout Discussions & info on the 2012 SV650.org's annual rideout

Old 03-04-12, 08:41 AM   #1
Littlepeahead
Mega Poster

Default Update on AR organisation

As the most local yokel to the venue for this year's AR I have stepped in to take over Messie's side of the 'admin' organising this year: catering, T-shirts, camping, watersports, combustibles and crowd control.

Supervox is still the man with the plan when it comes to the route.

If you have any general queries then please post these on the Org as usual and I will respond as soon as I have an answer.

I have also set up an AR email address so that if you have any specific queries or comments then you can send them to me here. I have done this as I can access Gmail far easier on my phone than I can reply to PMs which my mobile doesn't seem to cope with.

ar2012essex@gmail.com

Ahead of the AR Jon and I will be posting up a briefing and info sheet on here, and hard copies will be available when you arrive.

This will include details of where we will stop for petrol, lunch and tea. It will also feature local info like closest cash machine, pharmacy, fish and chip shop and of course off licence.

Paul the 6th is busy working on finalising the T-shirts - more news on those soon.