SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Bikes - Talk & Issues Newsworthy and topical general biking and bike related issues. No crapola!
Need Help: Try Searching before posting

Old 17-10-08, 01:55 PM   #1
simesb

Default Insurance Price Recommendation - Adelaide Insurance

As it's my insurance renewal time, and as I picked up a copy of Ride today, I gave their Rider power top rated insurer, Adelaide, a call.

They mainly deal with IAM members (which I'm not), but have been getting calls because of the magazine. They have a price match thing going and saved me 10% on the lowest quote I had previously.

Customer service was good, and price was excellent. Of course, no idea how they would be for claims, but they get a good score from Ride for that as well.
Old 17-10-08, 08:44 PM   #2
600+

Default Re: Insurance Price Recommendation - Adelaide Insurance

I'm with them but for the car.......and I am an IAM member on both car and bike. For the bike they were not competitive at all but their customer service is good.
Old 17-10-08, 09:48 PM   #3
skidmarx

I've had 5 policies between car and bike in the last 5 years, and they've had
The best price and terms of them all. Worth a call.
Old 17-10-08, 09:52 PM   #4
Ed

...takes a while to get used to the Belfast accent I insure my bike through them, much cheaper than anyone else.