SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

For Sale - SV's and SV related items For SV's and SV spare parts only. 650 or 1000 No other items Unsanctioned trade ads will be deleted as will spam and chat.

Old 10-08-16, 12:09 PM   #1
ZER0

Default For Sale - K6 fully faired, SV650S. Fantastic condition.

It really sucks to have to do this, but my lovely K6 is up for sale ��.

Lots of lovely mods:

Full lower fairings (I think genuine Suzuki part).
Seat cowl with in-fills. Genuine Suzuki part.
Pyramid rear hugger.
Dark double bubble screen.
Oxford Nano led indicators. (Tiny and very bright)
Black adjustable levers.
Braided brake lines.
Crash bobbins.
R&G cotton reel bobbins.
Scorpion street extreme stubby exhaust (with removable baffle).
E P racing exhaust hanger (Black).
Scottoiler.
Pipercross filter.
Front fender extender.
Tail tidy.
Tyres are Michelin pilot powers 3s, with loads of tread on them.

I also have the original exhaust, seat, grab rail, pillion pegs/exhaust hanger, indicators and levers if you want them.

Plus there is an Oxford rear paddock stand, a cover and disc lock you're welcome to.

I also have a Haynes manual and a folder full of receipts, service history etc. I just need to find them as I put them in a 'safe place'!

I had the front forks serviced last year along with new front pads and the tyres.

It's on a 55 plate, in lovely red that polishes up amazing, and it's just gone to 40k miles. (May rise a tiny bit if I find the time for a quick few blasts before it goes)

MOT till beginning of April, only advisory was rear disc is worn.
(And a loud exhaust, but I didn't put the baffle in purely out of curiosity! It passes with no comment when the baffle is in.)

The bike is in ridiculously good condition for the age, literally just a couple of stone chips on the front (although I do now have a red touch up pen so they may look better) and very little pitting to the front forks.

I always get comments at fuel stations, meets, parked up at shops etc at just how lovely this bike is. Even at motorbike shops! It really is stunning, pictures do not do it justice.

I will get close up pictures added, these are just what's on my phone.

Price is £1850 with all bits included.

Last edited by ZER0; 14-08-16 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Forgot some mods
Old 12-08-16, 07:19 PM   #2
Mega Poster

Default Re: For Sale - K6 fully faired, SV650S. Fantastic condition.

Would you consider selling the seat cowl? I need a red one. I have a seat if needed.
Old 13-08-16, 11:44 AM   #3
ZER0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650 View Post
Would you consider selling the seat cowl? I need a red one. I have a seat if needed.
Hi.

Ideally I want to sell everything as one.

But if I can't get a good price, an option is to return the bike to standard and sell to a local bike shop, then sell all the mods seperately to get a decent price overall. If that happens I'll let you know.
Old 13-08-16, 07:42 PM   #4
bristolboy

nice mate! i dont need the bike but was curious about the oxford Nano's, are they deffo worth the money as i'm considering buying some for my K9. wasn't sure if they were a but too small
Old 13-08-16, 07:54 PM   #5
ZER0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristolboy View Post
nice mate! i dont need the bike but was curious about the oxford Nano's, are they deffo worth the money as i'm considering buying some for my K9. wasn't sure if they were a but too small
Buy them, buy them now!

They're perfect, fully recommend and would definately have again
Old 13-08-16, 08:20 PM   #6
bristolboy

Thanks dude!
Old 14-08-16, 06:08 AM   #7
Davemurphy007

Have shown this advert to a friend of mine who's possibly looking at SVs. Whereabouts are you in Northants?

Ducati Scrambler Full Throttle - www.youtube.com/davemurphyengineer
Facebook: DME Vlogs - Twitter: @MrChipMurphy
Davemurphy007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-16, 07:48 AM   #8
ZER0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemurphy007 View Post
Have shown this advert to a friend of mine who's possibly looking at SVs. Whereabouts are you in Northants?
Hi. Thanks very much.

I'm in Long Buckby, a village between Northampton and Daventry. (I'm away in the States from 17th to 28th Aug but will have Internet if he has any questions.)

I am open to sensible offers too
Old 14-08-16, 12:31 PM   #9
Mega Poster

Ditto, got a friend looking so will be in touch if he wants to come and have a look
Old 14-08-16, 01:16 PM   #10
ZER0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650 View Post
Ditto, got a friend looking so will be in touch if he wants to come and have a look
Awesome. Thanks.

Well, I say thanks, but I really don't want to sell. But I have to 😥 Just be aware that whoever buys it I will hate till the end of time 😂