SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Pennine Massive For those readers based up north.

Old 27-03-08, 11:09 PM   #1
rob13

Default This weekend? 29/30 March

Anyone planning on going out? I know Saturday is looking to be a bit of a washout but it might be able to get rid of the inch of salt on the roads. Im still crossing my fingers for a good day Sunday.....
Old 27-03-08, 11:26 PM   #2
GMS

Default Re: This weekend? 29/30 March

On nights all this week so not about Might get out Monday or Tuesday next week if the summer weathers arrived by then. If not how many are up for the meet on Sunday 6th ?
Graham
GMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-08, 11:48 PM   #3
ThEGr33k

Its my swing shift Sunday. My rents might be coming down to whitby to have some chips and fish'es. Welcome to come down there as a destination... I know its been done recently though...
Old 28-03-08, 12:47 PM   #4
jamessunhill

We'll all be in Wales on NW3. You're welcome to tag along. PM Luckpants for details of the ride if you like.
Old 28-03-08, 08:12 PM   #5
Tim in Belgium

No definite plans yet, may head out for a spin late Saturday or Sunday, a few chores to do first.
Old 28-03-08, 08:25 PM   #6
DoubleD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamessunhill View Post
We'll all be in Wales on NW3. You're welcome to tag along. PM Luckpants for details of the ride if you like.
I'll see you there Jamessunhill
Old 29-03-08, 12:40 AM   #7
rob13

Definitely not as far as Wales this weekend, that might be a thing for a summer weekend.....

Sunday is looking to be the better day at the moment so Im hoping to get out sometime Sunday. Will spend Saturday getting the chores out of the way to play out. Might head down towards Squires via York.
Old 29-03-08, 05:08 AM   #8
GMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by robchester View Post
Definitely not as far as Wales this weekend, that might be a thing for a summer weekend.....

Sunday is looking to be the better day at the moment so Im hoping to get out sometime Sunday. Will spend Saturday getting the chores out of the way to play out. Might head down towards Squires via York.
Oh well if your coming down here , and the weathers ok, I might get up for a short ride.
What time you out Rob ? Could meet you at Helmsley or here at York and have a ride out to Squires for a cuppa. Anyone else playing out ?
Graham
GMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-08, 09:06 AM   #9
Camel

I'll be down Westgate Hill around 1pm, fingers crossed. Heading down there with a mate for his bike MOT'ing. If you want a ride up Rob, we can have a brew. My mate lives in Darlington, so he'll be heading back down your way too.
Old 29-03-08, 09:22 AM   #10
Tim in Belgium

Squires via Helmsley would be something I'd be keen to tag along with. Let us know what you decide on doing Rob/GMS.