SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

Idle Banter For non SV and non bike related chat (and the odd bit of humour - but if any post isn't suitable it'll get deleted real quick).
There's also a "U" rating so please respect this. Newbies can also say "hello" here too.

Old 03-11-06, 09:04 AM   #1
Demonz

Default International Rugby

Any Rugby fans on here? Some good Internationals over the next few weeks. Anyone lucky enough to get tickets to ENG vs NZ on Sunday? Unfortunately I wasn't - but being a Kiwi I shall be cheering the ABs on down at the local!

The ABs have pulled in a solid team for their build up for next years World Cup - but the interest will be to see what England will perform like and whether they have some potential stars for next year. They need to win this one otherwise it will be 6 in a row. Can they pull it together???
Old 03-11-06, 09:15 AM   #2
Jdubya

Default Re: International Rugby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmonsta
Can they pull it together???

Only until they face the BOK front row...then it'll all fall apart
Old 03-11-06, 09:20 AM   #3
hovis

rugby league...yes...not to keen on union, although a freind has tickets to wales Vs NZ which i might go to....just for the
Old 03-11-06, 09:26 AM   #4
Demonz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovi5
rugby league...yes...not to keen on union, although a freind has tickets to wales Vs NZ which i might go to....just for the
GB are having a tough time here too. A bit embarrassing at the moment for the Kiwis though : http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=26926
Old 03-11-06, 09:32 AM   #5
Steve H

Is that the game where a lot of macho meatheads throw an over sized egg backwards?
Old 03-11-06, 09:37 AM   #6
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve H
Is that the game where a lot of macho meatheads throw an over sized egg backwards?
YEP, THATS THE ONE
Old 03-11-06, 09:38 AM   #7
hovis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmonsta
Quote:
GB are having a tough time here too. A bit embarrassing at the moment for the Kiwis though : http://www.rleague.com/db/article.php?id=26926
i cant belive wales did not beat scotland (rugby league)
Old 03-11-06, 09:41 AM   #8
Luckypants
Mega Poster

Quote:
Have tickets too!
Snow Plough Appreciation Society - Member #3

Luckypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-06, 09:53 AM   #9
K

I would quite happily kill, main, permanently disfigure, assault, attack, gnaw on, dismember, decapitate, pull teeth from, gouge out eyes, bite off ears, throttle, hang, shoot, kneecap, pull of fingernails with rusty pliers or even be nice to anyone for tickets to see the All Blacks play.
Old 03-11-06, 09:56 AM   #10
Steve H

Quote:
Originally Posted by K
I would quite happily kill, main, permanently disfigure, assault, attack, gnaw on, dismember, decapitate, pull teeth from, gouge out eyes, bite off ears, throttle, hang, shoot, kneecap, pull of fingernails with rusty pliers or even be nice to anyone for tickets to see the All Blacks play.
That will be a Rugby fan for ya!