SV650.org - SV650 & Gladius 650 Forum

The Madlanders For those based in the East & West Midlands.

Old 10-05-08, 10:06 PM   #1
tanis34

Default hiya from leicester

just wanted to say hi to my local bikers im riding a red pointy 06 plate in and around leicester look forward to seeing you around sometime ride safe people
Old 10-05-08, 10:10 PM   #2
petevtwin650

Default Re: hiya from leicester

Hi Tanis

Welcome to the site.

Unfortunately not much happening in MIGTS at the mo, but depending if you want to meet peeps from on here check out Border Patrol and EAR too.
Old 11-05-08, 09:48 AM   #3
tanis34

thanks pete i've seen a few sv's ridering around before i bought mine but not when i,ve been on the bike but then due to work and family commitments i dont get out as often as i would like , i know of two bike meets in leicestershire tues nights at the durham ox and thu at the victoria in coalville so im going to try to get to one of them as soon as i can cheers for now and ride safe
Old 11-05-08, 11:00 AM   #4
Well Oiled

Hello and welcome. Mind you you probably won't see this as you will no doubt be out on the bike enjoying the weather.

Me? in between trips to that complete zoo of a place they call Raynesway recycling centre in Derby. 45 min queue just to get through the gates.

That's after a couple of weeks ago when we went to that other zoo called IKEA. Now have all the old bedroom furntiure and loads of packaging to get rid of.

By the way, if anyone wants a couple of pine wardrobes and a matching chest of drawers let me know. I'm selling in the local paper for a bargain ?90 and will even give a special org discount to anyone on here that wants 'em.

Cheers Keith
Old 11-05-08, 12:58 PM   #5
tanis34

well spent an hour on the bike then an hour cleaning dead flys off it and doing some maintenence now she has me doing the bbq all i want to do is go out again lets hope this weather lasts
Old 11-05-08, 03:59 PM   #6
Steve_God
Mega Poster

Welcome! If you see a hooligan on a light (silvery) blue pointy around either Hinckley Road / Welford Road / City Centre then it may well be me!
SV650s; K6; Metallic Euclase Silver; Fully Faired; Renegade Twin Exhaust Full System (Stubbied); Full ECU Remap; Fabri Tinted DB Screen; Hamicad Fender Eliminater; Bagster Seat/Suzuki Gel Seat; Fenda Extenda; HEL Braided Brake Hoses; R&G Crash Bungs; GSXR Front-end, Triumph Daytona 675 Front Brake Master Cylinder; RedFox Rear Hugger; BMC F.1 Air Filter; Top Box!
Coastal Tours:Great Britain (for Cancer Research) - 3588.2 miles: Completed July 2007. Ireland - 1466 miles: Completed for July 2008
Steve_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 04:04 PM   #7
tanis34

i live coleman road and work in birstall but ill keep my eyes open m8
Old 11-05-08, 04:13 PM   #8
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Welcome to the org. I am not from your way but not far so I hope to get to see you on a few rideouts.

Shell
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-08, 04:30 PM   #9
tanis34

thanks shelly looking forward to meeting some of the .org as well , i hope you've recovered from last nite sounds like you had a good time
Old 11-05-08, 04:31 PM   #10
Shellywoozle
Mega Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanis34 View Post
thanks shelly looking forward to meeting some of the .org as well , i hope you've recovered from last nite sounds like you had a good time

LOL am I making an impression already !! LOL

Feel better now thanks, I am a good girl really
Black K4 Pointy named Zuky, OEM belly pan, OEM hugger, OEM cowl, R&G bungs, akrapovic system, tinted double bubble Fabbri screen, tail tidy, scottoiler, alarm, datatagged, lowered seat for short ass rider named Shell.

RIP PC David Rathband sad day 29/2/2012
Shellywoozle is offline   Reply With Quote